Taking Sketch Requests

Raichi

Here's an example of what my sketches look like:

charsketchcieko.png

But you have to request them at neotown *pokes signature*

Your request only qualifies if you've requested it at the "Sketching your character" topic. :whistle:

Feel free to post your own sketches in this topic or leave a comment if you like the idea :D

I think this is an awesome idea! Although, I'm unsure of exactly what it is. I'm fairly new to neopets (only playing for 8 months now) so please forgive my stupidity... but do people use the sketches for there pet-pages? I didn't even know people were willing to take requests for this kind of thing. I spend most of my time here, and not on the neoboards as they tend to always be spammed and very crowded, and the grammar is sometimes hard to comprehend. Not to mention, half the time my post won't go through because I've used a so-called 'offensive/profanity word'. :rolleyes_anim: For instance, I remember trying to post something with the word 'angelpuss' in it once, and it wouldn't let me! Hello! It's a petpet on YOUR site. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, yeah I know nothing about this. I know some people draw in hopes of winning the neopian artist spot-light? Or something to that effect. You should enter for sure! The sketch is way cute. :wub_anim:

I also have no idea what 'neotown' is? Or what roleplaying your pets means? I've heard a few other users talking about this. If you don't feel like taking the time to explain, do you know where I could find a link that entails the details of things like this? Gosh, I'm out of touch. LOL! I'd love to be able to upload some of my drawings, but sadly all I have is an android phone for a camera. So I don't know how well that would work out! Can you also make these with say, paintshop or another graphic making program? I may be way off though. Perhaps you did this on the internet, I was just assuming it's something you drew because it says sketch.

Please excuse my ignorance on these things! LOL. Anyways, I'd love to make a request. But I haven't the slightest clue on what any of this means. Thanks for starting the topic! ^_^

EDIT: I clicked on your signature and I'm about to read through the page. Are you the owner of the site or part of there team? Just curious. ^^

Quoted from the site -

'Neotown is a RP forum based on the world of neopets!

The pets are to be just like the plot comics, so both quad and anthro are fine. However this does mean kemonomimi forms are inacceptable.'

My brain does not comprehend. Who are quad and anthro and kemonomimi?! I must state yet again, please excuse my ignorance. :P

Hey no problem :) Especially for people who do not know what roleplaying is I've made a flash animation explaining it ^^

If after finishing the flash animation you still have questions feel free to ask ^^

With sketches people usually put them on their petpages, or they just store them on their computer, it's really up to them what they want to do with it. Thank you so much for the compliment :) only art thing I ever participated in on neo is the BC :P

Yupyup neotown is a forum I made myself, on a free provider of course :P lay out is a bit plain perhaps, I'll probably spiffy it up once it gets active. Don't have a team yet :/ would really help if I had some people to help advertising and getting the site more known :) but thankfully TDN here accepted my request of affiliation :D

Quad are neopets as they appear on the site, animal form. Anthro are like the plot comics, where they have a bit of a humanised body. Kemonomimi on the other hand is humans with ears and a tail.

Don't apologize for asking questions, I really don't mind answering them ^^

PS. I have a wacom pen tablet, the sketch was made on digital art program paint tool sai, which I prefer for my linearts and sketches ^^ for coloring I use photoshop, but figure people would prefer uncolored sketches so they can color them themselves.

well I'm kind of sad now :/

Not a single soul made a request for two weeks, today is the last day people can make requests.

I don't understand why it's so hard to get my neotown active :/ In only 4 days it's the 1 year anniversary and it's barely any more lively than when I first started out TToTT

Well probably becuase it doesn't show up in the search results when you google "neopets roleplay forum" :( I don't know how to change that though, I already made a livejournal, a twitter >.> what more is there to do!

can someone delete this please? it's no longer relevant >.>

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.