This made my heart sink.

~Xandria

nightmare.gif

All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream. :whofarted:

DON'T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT TNT. :P

Has anyone else experienced scary random events or ones that are especially bad? Feel free to share. I once had 30% of my neopoints stolen for some 'tax thing' can't remember what it was now though.

LoL thats what happen to mme tahts just "a little joke"tnt made up one time my pets got sick right after it got cured well good thing its a just a horrible dream right?!! I know tnt dram events sometimes go to far good things its not in real life:P i gotten worse though but not through radom events

Lol you're not alone:P The first time got this i was carrying my Whole savings around with me... O.O i was stunned for a couple of seconds until i read the back part. Dang Tnt thinking up of something like this.

I've had the tax beast before, but I think he only took 10% and I didn't lose too many neopoints. I remember seeing a screenshot of someone losing almost 1 million to the tax beast because they were carrying so many NP at the time.

The worst RE I've had is being hit by boochi!

Aparently there is a trophy for most money lost by the Sloth invation tax. some guy holds the record with like 400k

It still gets me as well D: Oh, TNT! :P

I've had the Tax Beast before but I didn't get on the highscore list ¬_¬ if I had I would have been fine with losing that money for a shiny, but no :/ lol

Hahah, the first time I had that RE I didn't register the "It was just a dream" part. I got so upset, lol.

nightmare.gif

All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream. :whofarted:

I had that one too!! It really freaked me out before I read the last part. Other than that I've had some Ghosts steal 20 np from me. I guess I've been pretty lucky! :)

nightmare.gif

DON'T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT TNT. :P

Has anyone else experienced scary random events or ones that are especially bad? Feel free to share. I once had 30% of my neopoints stolen for some 'tax thing' can't remember what it was now though.

I had that same Random Event ~ 1 month ago. I was so sad because I never read the whole thing! I thought 3 years to waste until I read the finish.

I know me too, I of course assumed the worse. When it said all your neopoints, I figured it literally meant ALL. If that were to happen, I think I might have to stop playing for awhile. I'd be too discouraged. Lol. I had no idea there was a trophy for getting your neopoints randomly taxed?

I think I can do without that trophy. Haha.

I have had the same experience as well!

The worst random event that ever happened to me though was getting my pet turned invisible (I had just painted her electric like a week previously); I didn't believe it was possible at first. Now I am paranoid that it's going to happen again but with my Maraquan Aisha or Water Zafara...

Oh my gosh, I didn't know that was possible either! I thought the only color a random event could change your pet was 'baby'. Can they change it virtually any color? Too bad pets don't get painted faerie, shadow, maraquan, etc by mistake. It's only fair if they are going to do that! :sad01_anim:

Not only that, some people save up a fortune for those very expensive paint-brushes that cost around 10mil. It would be so unfortunate to those people to have it turn invisible.

I'm sorry about your incident. That's terriblee! Makes me afraid to play the card games and neoquest because that's when they always happen. But then I'm also missing out on potential good random events. Always put excess NP's in your bank when you're done spending for the day guys!

Besides baby and invisible, your pets can (semi-)randomly be turned red or blue. But that only happens if you don't keep them at a decent happiness level (possibly also if you don't keep them fed?).

The one in the OP was the first really scary random event I got, and I was really terrified until I read the last bit. Also scary when you have something valuable in your inventory and you get hit by the pant devil. But luckily he has never taken anything special from me (as far as I remember).

In my early neo days, I got hit by the noisy kadaotie that you automatically bribe to shut up. I thought that was such an unfair RE :P I mean, that should be my decision! Maybe I like to listen to whining cats!

And I had one visit from Boochi, but luckily he missed. That was even more terrifying than the one in the OP, even though my active pet wasn't a particularly expensive colour.

nightmare.gif

I've had this one so many times! I first time I got it I freaked out so much. Nice trick TNT, you had me fooled :P