My NP is ALLLLLL gone?!!

mojojojo3119

Ok so one fine day I switched the laptop on and went to Gmail and olivialaw tells me that all her account money is stolen, and is mine gone too? She says her password was changed to something like [removed per below] and when I checked my account password was [removed per below]. ???!!! And all my NP was gone??? So Olivia and I decided to use my account (since I can't let go of my Neopet...) and start anew. Not asking for pity, just asking what you think...? And is it OK to share an account like we're doing?

:sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not share passwords or account information by any means, regardless if this is your account or another person's account. That is a violation of Neopets' Terms of Use.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Someone please take pity on us and... haha :) Well, quite upset about what has happened... but, since joining JOSEPHINE'S account... HOORAY!!

Ok so one fine day I switched the laptop on and went to Gmail and olivialaw tells me that all her account money is stolen, and is mine gone too? She says her password was changed to something like [removed] and when I checked my account password was [removed]. ???!!! And all my NP was gone??? So Olivia and I decided to use my account (since I can't let go of my Neopet...) and start anew. Not asking for pity, just asking what you think...? And is it OK to share an account like we're doing? :sad02:
Yeah :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, there's an edit button for adding on to your previous post. Also, make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok so one fine day I switched the laptop on and went to Gmail and olivialaw tells me that all her account money is stolen, and is mine gone too? She says her password was changed to something like [removed] and when I checked my account password was [removed]. ???!!! And all my NP was gone??? So Olivia and I decided to use my account (since I can't let go of my Neopet...) and start anew. Not asking for pity, just asking what you think...? And is it OK to share an account like we're doing?

:sad02:

Wow i never thought tnt was THISA cruel it could be a glitch hope you get them back some how just don't ask people for np beacaeuse thats gonna make tnt think your scamming

Sorry your accounts got stolen.

Just FYI, account sharing is not allowed on Neopets. You can read about it on this FAQ guide: http://www.neopets.com/~akaunts#acctsharing.

The guide also links to the editorials which confirm its information. You may be particularly interested in the last question in this editorial, which clearly states that account sharing is not allowed. http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=232

if your account was stolen, submit a report immediately, TNT will freeze the account for its protection, and you can work with TNT to get it and your NPs/Items/Pets back.

TNT record things like your past passwords, date of birth, email used to register, certain facts about your pets and so on, this is all information you can include in a ticket to prove you are the real owner of the account.

account sharing is strictly against the rules and will be likely to get the shared account irreversibly frozen :( so i would stop that immediately. you are able to create a new account and play/earn nps on it while you wait for your original account to be restored.

it may take a while, but TNT can track the movement of NP too, so its likely you'll get it back.

the longer you leave it though the more difficult it is, so please submit that account hacked report as soon as possible.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Start a ticket immediately, and have your friend create a new account in the mean time- sharing accounts is definitely not allowed.

if your account was stolen, submit a report immediately, TNT will freeze the account for its protection, and you can work with TNT to get it and your NPs/Items/Pets back.

TNT record things like your past passwords, date of birth, email used to register, certain facts about your pets and so on, this is all information you can include in a ticket to prove you are the real owner of the account.

account sharing is strictly against the rules and will be likely to get the shared account irreversibly frozen :( so i would stop that immediately. you are able to create a new account and play/earn nps on it while you wait for your original account to be restored.

it may take a while, but TNT can track the movement of NP too, so its likely you'll get it back.

the longer you leave it though the more difficult it is, so please submit that account hacked report as soon as possible.

This is pretty much the only thing you should do. If people start sending you money it'll make it harder for TNT. More account movement = bad

Submit a report and be sure to include anything you remember about your account before it was broken into. Be patient, don't submit multiple tickets on the same thing or TNT will close them as duplicates. If you have any more info to include in the ticket, put it under "additional info."

Account sharing is very much against the rules and can get you frozen.

This happens to pretty much EVERY Neopian at least one point in their time spent here, especially if you're younger. Just report this to TNT, and one of you must make a new account because account sharing is not allowed. TNT will do what they can about this issue.