Trollturkey

Hey!

I'm new here. I was really active with Neopets back when it first came out, but then took a huge hiatus at the end of high school through college. I can't remember the password information for my accounts (namely the birthdates), but I'm alright with starting over. Of course that means starting over on everything.

Anyways, TDN is pretty awesome.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here. :)

Awww, I feel you. I forgot the birthdate on my first account as well. :( Starting over was hard, but worth it in the end!

Hi! Starting over can be fun. Especially years later when you actually know what you're doing xD Welcome to TDN! *welcome cupcake bonk*

Welcome back to Neopets and to the forums! :) I'm sorry you have to start over. You never know though, your old info might come back to you ^^

Hope you have a great time here!

Hi! Warm welcomes to TDN :) I'm also a rather "new" member here... BTW, I'm quite depressed right now as someone stole all my money in my bank... So be careful :) Take down of how u spent your money so if anything goes missing, at least you have something to backup, so you know how much was stolen... Same goes for any valuable item, like paintbrushes, morphing potions and stuff :) Hope u enjoy neopets! Pls add me as friend in TDN anyway :)

Enjoy urself and have fun exploring!

olivialaw