The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Good luck to everyone. It's only puzzle one and I'm already looking at it like what in the world could this mean?! Haha. I don't think I'll be participating as I suck at these. xD What a very awesome prize though! Are the puzzles daily?

EDIT: I know what the numbers mean, but have no idea what counts as an "answer".

Good luck to everyone working on the puzzles. There's some real brain busters in there! :D Our lovely Izzy has done an awesome job on these puzzles and I hope everyone enjoys this little event. :)

I will have to work on these sometime today and see how many I can solve. :)

Are the puzzles daily?

Yup! I (or someone else on staff if I'm unavailable) will release a new puzzle each day at midnight NST :)

EDIT: You have answered this puzzle correctly! Way to go! Go ahead and try another puzzle from the puzzle list.

OMG. "Over-thinked" it. lol. xD

Yay! And yes, over-thinking is problematic for this :P

Wow! I am totally clueless and I am really bad at puzzles but I'll try to think of something.

Nice challenge for my little brain :woot:

I. Have. No. Idea. I'm great at overthinking it. So the first answer I gave was probably a litle long. But I don't know what an "answer" would be like. (How is it worded? How many words? Key phrases only?)

I tried three times already because I get a little hasty... So ... Tomorrow I'll try again? XD

Good luck to everyone else! lol

Could anyone help out with the names of the items?

I'll use spoiler tages in case anyone wants to figure it out on their own.

In order, Leaf Taco, Honey Potion, Gnome Shroom, Flower Cake, Taelia Usuki.

EDIT:

gosh. i feel so clueless. been staring at that page for the past 15mins. lols

EDIT: You have answered this puzzle correctly! Way to go! Go ahead and try another puzzle from the puzzle list.

OMG. "Over-thinked" it. lol. xD

You think you over-thought it? I am the Queen of the Queens of overthinking things! x3

My first few ideas for the answer involved shop/item ids, item colors, and math.

Wow I'm must be retarted lol if it's apparently easy :P But like is it one word answer or a bunch of words answer :/

I know how they relate now too but I don't know the answer and i have one try left :(

Oh my goodness, after an hour of staring at this and taking over thinking it to the extreme I finally got it! Only used 1 guess too because I was doubting the paragraph I had written up that included user id's, an extensive amount of math, etc. was the answer :laughingsmiley: It was LENGTHY, feel like such an idiot once I figured out the correct answer.

My advice to everyone is to take a break, walk away, and come back to it with a clear head. You might have that light bulb over the head moment that I did. Good luck!

I don't think that I'm anywhere close...I keep coming back to it, but I keep seeing the same stuff, like that the number 1 is missing from the listed numbers, (not that it's related, because I still have no idea). I use to think that I was good at solving puzzles, I'm quite good at LC, but right now, I'm stumped.