The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Uggg, I'm sick so I'm like 3 days behind on puzzles, plus the ones I couldn't figure out before. At least I have off school for Thanksgiving to catch up... if I'm not still sick by then.

Uggg, I'm sick so I'm like 3 days behind on puzzles, plus the ones I couldn't figure out before. At least I have off school for Thanksgiving to catch up... if I'm not still sick by then.

I feel your pain. I was sick for a while (still am) and fell ridiculously behind on puzzles. I'm just now beginning to catch up on them, and I still have six that need to be completed.

I feel your pain. I was sick for a while (still am) and fell ridiculously behind on puzzles. I'm just now beginning to catch up on them, and I still have six that need to be completed.

Well I'm getting pretty close. I swear in the last 48 hours I've slept more than I've been awake. That and I've been barely eating anything besides jello... It's a good thing I love jello :laughingsmiley:

I just had a eureka moment. I was staring at puzzle 18 and realized that there are SIX anagrams, not five, like I had written down. No wonder it wouldn't accept my answer! And even less of a wonder that I couldn't make heads nor tails of it! Someone smack me. Sometimes it helps to look at the assignment given, not just one's own notes :sick02:

There are a couple of head scratchers, don't worry :P Tomorrow's is easy, then 24th is harder but probably people will get it... then the 25th is one that stumped my testers, although Meghan got it in the end ^_^ 27th's is a bit of a thinker too!

Puzzle Information

Status

Day 1 - Pictured Numbers SOLVED!

Day 2 - The Domino Effect SOLVED!

Day 3 - Logic Rules SOLVED!

Day 4 - Honeycomb SOLVED!

Day 5 - Background Numbers SOLVED!

Day 6 - Wearable Wordfind SOLVED!

Day 7 - Puzzling Picture SOLVED!

Day 8 - Evil Characters SOLVED!

Day 9 - Staff Scores SOLVED!

Day 10 - Crossword SOLVED!

Day 11 - Double Elimination SOLVED!

Day 12 - Hexagons Clues SOLVED!

Day 13 - Match-Ups SOLVED!

Day 14 - Ice Cave Maze SOLVED!

Day 15 - Linked Words SOLVED!

Day 16 - Weapon List SOLVED!

Day 17 - Word Placement SOLVED!

Day 18 - Underwater Scramble SOLVED!

Day 19 - Flower Numbers SOLVED!

Day 20 - Paper Riddle SOLVED!

Day 21 - Wordoku SOLVED!

Day 22 - Word Circle SOLVED!

This makes me so happy XD

Today's is done. :)

Still frustrated with #16... I thought maybe they were the weapons of certain opponents or something, but nope. Anyone want to help me out? D:

There are two separate pieces of information you need about each weapon - the TDN battlepedia is essential!