The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Struggling on number 25! Im guessing the letters relate somehow? Egh! Also for some reason it says 1/3 guesses but i havent put anything in? Anyone else have that? Hopefully it doesn't matter and I'll get it on my 'first' guess...eventually :P

• Puzzle #1 Solved By: 133 people
  • Puzzle #2 Solved By: 21 people
  • Puzzle #3 Solved By: 141 people
  • Puzzle #4 Solved By: 89 people
  • Puzzle #5 Solved By: 55 people
  • Puzzle #6 Solved By: 73 people
  • Puzzle #7 Solved By: 75 people
  • Puzzle #8 Solved By: 53 people
  • Puzzle #9 Solved By: 72 people
  • Puzzle #10 Solved By: 66 people
  • Puzzle #11 Solved By: 68 people
  • Puzzle #12 Solved By: 56 people
  • Puzzle #13 Solved By: 61 people
  • Puzzle #14 Solved By: 50 people
  • Puzzle #15 Solved By: 70 people
  • Puzzle #16 Solved By: 24 people
  • Puzzle #17 Solved By: 70 people
  • Puzzle #18 Solved By: 40 people
  • Puzzle #19 Solved By: 62 people
  • Puzzle #20 Solved By: 34 people
  • Puzzle #21 Solved By: 55 people
  • Puzzle #22 Solved By: 40 people
  • Puzzle #23 Solved By: 34 people
  • Puzzle #24 Solved By: 20 people
  • Puzzle #25 Solved By: 10 people

Who'd've thought... more people have solved puzzle 2 than today's or yesterday's (:

Answered 25 with my first guess correctly in under 30 seconds but am still stuck on 23. Anybody have a helpful hint? The 2 letter hint didn't seem to help my cause at all :(

Never mind! Figured it out! I have no idea how, but something in my brain just clicked. Woo hoo! All puzzles solved! Now if only I could get the required scores for the games master challenge. Ugh. I am several days behind due to traveling :sad01_anim:

I'm still stuck on #24! Can't seem to get the words at all. Are elephante's 2-6 also Neopets words or just common words? Not sure if I'm over thinking it or doing it wrong altogether. Probably both, lol.

I'm still stuck on #24! Can't seem to get the words at all. Are elephante's 2-6 also Neopets words or just common words? Not sure if I'm over thinking it or doing it wrong altogether. Probably both, lol.

Try using all the elephantes at once. That's the only hint I can offer! ;)

Both! ;)

You shouldn't be looking at them individually..

Um... #27 - I was 100% sure I had the right answer, but it said it was incorrect... :weird:

Has anyone else managed to solve it?

I did. But I got my first guess wrong. So the first pattern wasn't it.

EDIT: Finally got #24. Thanks jellyfish and Lulu_bg for the hints. I was DEFINITELY trying to solve it the wrong way. Now to catch up with GMC. Yey ninjas!

I did. But I got my first guess wrong. So the first pattern wasn't it.

:O you managed to find two different patterns in this!! Nice! Struggling to find any sort of relation....although the answers to these always seem to come to me when I'm not sitting here staring at it for hours! Break time perhaps :) maybe I'll go earn some points for the ninjas :ph34r:

Edit: found a pattern, put in the answer and was wrong. seems to be the thing for this puzzle....is the real solution related to the wrong pattern?? I'm assuming we've found the same first one?

:O you managed to find two different patterns in this!! Nice! Struggling to find any sort of relation....although the answers to these always seem to come to me when I'm not sitting here staring at it for hours! Break time perhaps :) maybe I'll go earn some points for the ninjas :ph34r:

Edit: found a pattern, put in the answer and was wrong. seems to be the thing for this puzzle....is the real solution related to the wrong pattern?? I'm assuming we've found the same first one?

Hmm.. If we found the same pattern then yeah, it's related. Lol. I sure hope we're talking about the same thing.