The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

well if it aint too much hassle, i'd appreciate it.

also the same goes for 5 seeing as its ?re-set?

I can remember one answer for 5 that i put in before it did that, but i cant remember if it was one of the 2 wrong answers!

PM me, we can talk of some of the solutions......and I need help w/ 27 lol

Haha I've been on a pretty good streak with all these puzzles lately, but 29 totally has me stumped! tongue.png I'm probably approaching it the wrong way...

Anyone has hints they'd like to share with me? *__*

EDIT: I TOTALLY JUST GOT IT~~~

was that, by any chance, a total smh moment?

done em all but 24 + 25 - last guesses for both of those!

think i know 24, stumped with 25 though.

would anyone, (who's done it) be willing to confirm my answer for 24?

EDIT: GAH! WTH?? Just checked back and now I haven't done 5???? I already got it right! and it says 2/3

can u explain izzy? is this to do with y it wouldn't show up on the table?

no0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!

Ian checked, and you never had it right. You'd double clicked "submit" too many times on your last submission and locked yourself out... so he's reset it to give you your last attempt back.

I was on such a roll with all of these puzzles. Nothing took me more than a day except #2 this whole month. Then comes along #27. I know how to get the number 14 but I have no idea how to get any other answer. #28 has me downright angry because I can't find the last 2 differences. Tried random clicking, tried putting them in an art program and playing with the opaqueness and still nothing. I haven't even touched #29 yet because I want to finish these other 2 first. I am so sad :sad02:

Edit: After from more frustration brewing from #27 and #28, I decided to check out #29. Figured out the message but I have no idea how this message points me to the answer. My brain is hurting lol

Another Edit: I am an idiot. Thank goodness for google. Now back to #27 and #28 ... ugh

I have been randomly clicking since yesterday in the early afternoon. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a mouse. I use my macbook so I have a track pad that must be pressed rather than tapped. My poor finger is so sore lol (first world problems, I know) It's such a pain. I will continue on though, thanks for you words of encouragement. I can do this. #28 will be solved before I go to bed! #27 on the other hand... that thing is evil. I know how to get 14. It's the only answer I can come up with. No other answer is gonna come to me.

Bah I can get it down to ten but I can't seem to click fast enough! D:

I agree!! My finger hurts.. My poor mouse. I'm gonna rest awhile..

EDIT:

I got it down to 1 and then time ran out. Arrrgghhh!!

aci7o.jpg

for #27, just enter the number that should go in place of the ??

I was afraid this would be the answer. I am doomed. I now despise the number 14. Forever and always. I will remember it as the number that prevented me from solving all of the puzzles (assuming I can click fast enough for #30) lol

Got number 30!! Woot! All puzzles done! Thank you so much Izzy. To tell the truth, I enjoyed your puzzles more than the GMC. I hope I can be around for next year's.

Oh and for #30, don't click randomly. Concentrate on only a small area. The image itself is pretty distracting.

I was afraid this would be the answer. I am doomed. I now despise the number 14. Forever and always. I will remember it as the number that prevented me from solving all of the puzzles (assuming I can click fast enough for #30) lol

No, don't give up! You're close if you got 14. Think back to how you got 14. All I can say is, go the other way. ^_^

Got number 30!! Woot! All puzzles done! Thank you so much Izzy. To tell the truth, I enjoyed your puzzles more than the GMC. I hope I can be around for next year's.

Oh and for #30, don't click randomly. Concentrate on only a small area. The image itself is pretty distracting.

I'm glad you enjoyed them! I had fun making them too :)

And for the last one, I think its the background image that makes it harder too... I had no trouble getting to 52 when it was the bats version of this puzzle I made for a plot a few years back (bat shower bats on bogshot background) but this time with the butterflies on the pink I find it much harder xD