The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Am I missing something? The third puzzle, it can only be one and I was incorrect.......should the answer be like: Anna the (species) bought the (petpet species)? Or just the name of the petpet species? Does capitalization count? So frustrating!!!!

Be sure to spell it right!! I spelled it wrong in my first try and got annoyed.

Edit:

It took me about an hour but I figured out the 4th one.

As far as I know, the answer will never ever be a full sentence or anything, just like one word or number or whatever. And to 7_rayne_7, I thought I had the last domino too, until I realized that in 2008 the last domino wasn't the one with the ? on it -___- I was like wow, they didn't even give us a for sure starting point!!! So frustrating lol

You're right! *facepalm* So much for that theory...Oh well, time to work on number 4, then back to 1 and 2.

Edit: On number 4, I've found multiple petpet names, 6 starting from the middle letter "B". The only problem is that I don't know if I'm working this puzzle right...

@7_rayne_7 If you are finding them then you are doing it right. I would think so anyway. Good luck! :)

I hope so, though I don't think that I am close to the answer yet...(I haven't been able to dedicate but a few minutes here and there...)

Edit: I still have no clue...though I'm not fully concentrating...

I finally got number 1, and felt like an idiot for not getting it sooner. I have quite a few "B" petpet names for number 4, but no solution yet. :sad01_anim: Hopefully I'll get it soon so that I can go back to the Dominoes.

Edit: Finally got number 4. *facepalm*

Be sure to spell it right!! I spelled it wrong in my first try and got annoyed.

Edit:

It took me about an hour but I figured out the 4th one.

Great, I only have one guess left and cannot remember if I spelled the first 2 guesses correctly or not......

I found 9 names in the 4th one, but cannot wrap my brain around what they want.....

Puzzle 1: Done

Puzzle 2: Have found some words hidden within, but with so many possible variations for replacing the vowels with different tiles containing the same letter (and subsequently messing up the next row) IS DOING MY HEAD IN!!

Puzzle 3: Done

Puzzle 4: Done

Bring on tomorrows puzzle, I'm sick of looking at #2!

@ IZZY ♥ - If the link gives to much away, perhaps remove the post from this topic?

Edited by Darthenia

3 days and i have no progress on #2.

this is draining my brain juices.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Puzzle five can be one of those over thinking ones ^^ its easy though. Good luck :P

But anywho I have 1,3,4,5 done but need 2 still T_T

Yay! I finally got it! You were right, Sakeru_Kyori, it was definitely easy to figure it out once I realized how to do so. Now if I could only figure out #2... ugh.

Lol told ya so :P and congrats, I'm glad you figured it out :) I hope everyone else is doing alright with these. Anyone figure out any more cluses or anything for #2? Still need it :(

I finished 3 and 4 with no problem. Just took a bit of time as pretty much all the info was there and you didn't have to figure out what to do.

1 took some figuring out for me. I finally got it after going around on this forum and finally figured it out. Haha.

But as everybody else, I'm having problems with 2. Although, I decided not to waste too much time with it. and i'm still trying to figure out 5. Hmmm. Think think think.