The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

All I can say is that I'm going to cut out #2 like others are doing to try and solve it tomorrow. 1,3,4,5 were easy and are solved, I hope tomorrows puzzle will be easy too.

I'm still working on 2, 4, and 5. I feel so stupid with everyone saying 4 is so easy, but hopefully something will eventually come to me. :P

Number 4 is one of those ones that you want to hit yourself for not figuring out earlier, just like number 1.

And still no luck on number 5 for me either...I'm just going to worry about it tomorrow and try to work on number 2 tonight, though I've gotten nowhere.

Number 4 is one of those ones that you want to hit yourself for not figuring out earlier, just like number 1.

And still no luck on number 5 for me either...I'm just going to worry about it tomorrow and try to work on number 2 tonight, though I've gotten nowhere.

Same here. I printed it out and cut the pieces up over the weekend, but I haven't had a single strike of luck trying to put words together.

• Puzzle #1 Solved By: 116 people
  • Puzzle #2 Solved By: 0 people
  • Puzzle #3 Solved By: 118 people
  • Puzzle #4 Solved By: 66 people
  • Puzzle #5 Solved By: 19 people

Breakdown of how people are going so far :P Really shows up which are the harder puzzles LOL

If #2 is still at 0 people by the 10th, I might consider releasing a hint... but at this stage its just looking like I stumped people, which is fun (for me anyway!) :laughingsmiley:

Breakdown of how people are going so far :P Really shows up which are the harder puzzles LOL

If #2 is still at 0 people by the 10th, I might consider releasing a hint... but at this stage its just looking like I stumped people, which is fun (for me anyway!) :laughingsmiley:

Well, that makes me feel better about not having anything on number 2. :P Congrats on being able to make a puzzle that has stumped so many people. It's quite a feat. :happydance:

Good to know that only 19 people got number 5 so far xD I was feeling so smart getting 1,3 and 4 with no problem... then everyone is like "Oh 5 is easy!!!" and I'm back to feeling dumb :/

The numbers do correspond to letters right? o.o I feel like I'm wasting more time on this puzzle than even number 2

Hiiii :(

I am having trouble with Day 6:

Can anyone tell me what is name of:

the shirt with the purple bow tie (4th row, 6th column)

Thanks!!! :)

Edit:

Nevermind!! Found it! :)

Sigh.... I am stuck on Day 5 & 2 :( Any hints?

Hiiii :(

I am having trouble with Day 6:

Can anyone tell me what is name of:

the shirt with the purple bow tie (4th row, 6th column)

Thanks!!! :)

Edit:

Nevermind!! Found it! :)

Sigh.... I am stuck on Day 5 & 2 :( Any hints?

5 and 2 are the ones I'm stuck on too :( A hint would be lovely! Lol

Lol, yeah great job Izzy on these, they're great ^__^ I feel so special though with having them all solved except #2. I am so glad I'm not the only one on that challege lol. But don't worry everyone, you'll get the others! ^__^