The Daily Neopets' presents... Puzzle Challenge 2012!

Izzy ♥

Yay, I solved a puzzle :D

So number 2 is just a random muddle with no logic or anything?

That is EVIL!

Do we not a get some kind of clue?

in 2008, i could suppose having a "?" would imply that the first letter in that sentence would probably be a "W" or in a possible rare case be a "H" for "HOW".

An exclamation mark this year makes it a lot more challenging :O

If anyone is interested, the puzzles (and answers) are available on TDN's website at: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/puzzle-challenge/solutions/

They did help give me some hints when I was testing out these new puzzles, so you might want to check it out!

Do you guys think we should think in the same way we were supposed to think to solve the dominoes thing in 2008??

I got 1st and 3rd ones right, but im pretty clueless one the 2nd one.

it just seems like the logic of solving the dominoes would be the same as in 2008's.

perhaps just takes A LOT OF TRYING to figure something that works out :/

Haha I wasn't overly keen on people seeing that solutions page from 2008, because it gives away a lot for the first puzzle xD It's why I didn't post it yesterday :P

Now it's been posted though, yes the idea behind the dominos is identical - its just a different phrase.

As far as I know, the answer will never ever be a full sentence or anything, just like one word or number or whatever. And to 7_rayne_7, I thought I had the last domino too, until I realized that in 2008 the last domino wasn't the one with the ? on it -___- I was like wow, they didn't even give us a for sure starting point!!! So frustrating lol

I liked number 4 :D It was easy, but the multiple parts made it fun

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post twice in a row, there's an edit button that you can use to add more info to your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Am I missing something? The third puzzle, it can only be one and I was incorrect.......should the answer be like: Anna the (species) bought the (petpet species)? Or just the name of the petpet species? Does capitalization count? So frustrating!!!!

I just wrote down the petpet species and I didn't have any problem.

---------

Challenge #4 is not being that easy for me... I found six petpets (and still looking for more) but I can't work out the answer :mellow:

I feel like a mutant Gnorbu