What made you smile today?

~Xandria

Many things made me smile yesterday and today-knowing this time next week I'll be in the hotel pool bar in Punta Cana, standing on the earth with bare feet pretending to be a tree and gaining energy from mother earth, warm hugs, adult sleepovers, camping for the 4th of July.  Many good things going on!

There was this older guy at my local Best Buy who was telling jokes and having a good time, it made me smile that he manages to have fun at work and not live his life being upset all of the time. c:

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend took me with him to an MMA class in my city today. I go sit down and someone I knew in Elementary school walks in (we're 24 now). This guy used to be this sweet, quiet, awkward, chubby kid that everyone liked but rarely spoke to. Now he's this... strong, confident, masculine person, entirely unrecognizable if not for his signature glasses. We caught up and it was really crazy and wonderful. :) Small world.

• 2 weeks later...