Where is Inflatable Balthazar?

I wanna give the new BD a practice, and I want a super easy opponent, but I cannot find the Inflatable Balthazar anywhere. Are opponents that my pets has already beaten eliminated? I noticed my Aisha's BD record has also been cleared, too.

The now easiest opponent for her to go up against would be the Chia Clown with a difficulty of only 10.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.

TNT hasn't added the Inflatable Balthazar yet. It'll be there eventually, but just not yet.

TNT hasn't added the Inflatable Balthazar yet. It'll be there eventually, but just not yet.

Ohhhh okay. I suppose I can either wait or try Punchbag Bob. My problem is though, when fighting him, doesn't Sid sneak up and knock you out?

TNT will eventually merge your old data records when the BD is fully released, so don't worry, your stats are safe :)

Sid is a very rare random occurance, and its unlikely you'll encounter him, and if you do, at least you'll get an avatar if you haven't already :D

otherwise the Chia Clown is only 10 on easy difficulty :) and you can chose the difficulty of your opponent too ^_^ good luck!