Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

The annual Games Master Challenge is back with a twist! AAA and Abigail are sitting this one out, and instead, it's Pirate's vs Ninjas!

Enjoy the next week by joining a team and taking on various challenges to not only prove you are a games master but to help make your team #1!

Similar to last years Brain vs Brawn competition, Pirates will face more action/adventure games, while Ninjas will face more puzzle/logic games. Timed challenges will also be back!

gmc_2012.jpg

DAY 7:

NINJAS

Give It A Snot!

Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 puzzle games.

How Puzzling...

Send a score of 5 in Snot Splatter.

In Space, No One Can Hear You Play...

Send a score of 5 in Assignment 53 AND send a score of 5 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars AND send a score of 5 in Moon Rock Rampage.

It's A Snap!

Send a score of 5 in Top Chop.

Four Scores and 56 To Go...

Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

PIRATES

Give It A Snot!

Send a score of 15000 in Snot Splatter.

Get In The Action!

Send a score for 5 different qualifying top 10 action games.

In Space, No One Can Hear You Play...

Send a score of 1834 in Assignment 53 AND send a score of 500 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars AND send a score of 560 in Moon Rock Rampage.

Sailin' Sidekicks

Send a score of 434 in Petpet Cannonball.

Four Scores and 56 To Go...

Send a score in 60 different qualifying games.

Pirates will win!!! ^__^ good luck though everyone! Though my prizes are saying Undefined :/

Hey Question: How do you add a game to your favorites list?

You click the heart at the top left of the game :) make sure it stays red though.

Well, we couldn't possibly start a new event without a glitch or two. Why break tradition :P ;)

jktntilu

Haha agreed :) I love these game challeges.

Hey. I joined this forum cos I am having a hard time deciding which team to join. I know pirate is 'action' and ninja is 'puzzle', but I don't know what games exactly? Do prizes differ as well? Obviously, want to get the better deal. This is my first game Game challenge! I'm quite good at games though. Got a few flash game trophies.

So what has everyone won as prizes so far?

I'm with the Pirates.

For the Random Challenge:

My Favourite Things, Cobrall Training, Sunset on Mystery Island, Techo Master Hand Puppet, Techo Master Tactics

For the Game Challenge:

Rainbow Jelly Chomby, Skeith Chocolate Dubloon, Bound Darkness Scroll, Pirate Jetsam Plushie, Two Dubloon Coin.

The challenge says "For additional team points, complete this challenge up to 4 more times." but I can only send score 3 times and not 5?

You'll only get NP for the first 3, but the two additional scores will still be added to the challenge. :)

Hey. I joined this forum cos I am having a hard time deciding which team to join. I know pirate is 'action' and ninja is 'puzzle', but I don't know what games exactly? Do prizes differ as well? Obviously, want to get the better deal. This is my first game Game challenge! I'm quite good at games though. Got a few flash game trophies.

I don't know which games are on the Ninja team, but from the looks of it, it's not strictly Puzzle vs Adventure- today they're playing an action/adventure game, after all. I imagine there is some difference in prizes, but it's hard to say. I think the prizes come from a pool of various options- Jezebel won a Twenty Dubloon Coin, whereas I only got a Two Dubloon Coin- and we're both with the Pirates.

I think at this point it's impossible to say which team will be the better deal-- and I think the end prize will depend on which team 'wins'? (please, correct me if I'm wrong. This is my first GMC as well!)

The challenge says "For additional team points, complete this challenge up to 4 more times." but I can only send score 3 times and not 5?

You will probably have to play the game tomorrow to complete the extra 2 submissions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you actually have to complete the Day 1 challenge on Day 1, you can come back to it anytime during the week.

Sending more than 3 scores glitched. Give TNT a few to get it sorted out.

Until then you can try joining the World Challenge for that game and the additional scores will be accepted.

You will probably have to play the game tomorrow to complete the extra 2 submissions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you actually have to complete the Day 1 challenge on Day 1, you can come back to it anytime during the week.

Completing all on day of release gets an extra prize!

So what has everyone won as prizes so far?

I'm with the Pirates.

For the Random Challenge:

My Favourite Things, Cobrall Training, Sunset on Mystery Island, Techo Master Hand Puppet, Techo Master Tactics

For the Game Challenge:

Rainbow Jelly Chomby, Skeith Chocolate Dubloon, Bound Darkness Scroll, Pirate Jetsam Plushie, Two Dubloon Coin.

You'll only get NP for the first 3, but the two additional scores will still be added to the challenge. :)

I don't know which games are on the Ninja team, but from the looks of it, it's not strictly Puzzle vs Adventure- today they're playing an action/adventure game, after all. I imagine there is some difference in prizes, but it's hard to say. I think the prizes come from a pool of various options- Jezebel won a Twenty Dubloon Coin, whereas I only got a Two Dubloon Coin- and we're both with the Pirates.

I think at this point it's impossible to say which team will be the better deal-- and I think the end prize will depend on which team 'wins'? (please, correct me if I'm wrong. This is my first GMC as well!)

Thanks for the reply! Seems that pirates are more popular here and ninjas more popular on the neoboards at the moment. Qualifying games are the same it seems.

Is anyone else having trouble posting game scores? It wont let me send the score more than 3 times even though it should :( Don't want this to mess up me completing the challenges on they days they're released.

I'm on NINJAS!!! But if dubloons are coming out as prizes I wish I'd gone Pirates :sad02:

Is anyone else having trouble posting game scores? It wont let me send the score more than 3 times even though it should :( Don't want this to mess up me completing the challenges on they days they're released.

I'm on NINJAS!!! But if dubloons are coming out as prizes I wish I'd gone Pirates :sad02:

I'm ninjas too and I'm getting dubloons from the bonus games. I'm pretty sure the bonus prizes are completely random from a large pot of things that tie into the theme.

For me, it said that I had already sent three scores, and so I wouldn't be awarded any more NP but that my score was still added to the challenge. Maybe double check and see if it has been added onto yours?