Games Master Challenge: Pirate vs Ninja!

hrtbrk

what is the story with the bonuses for each day's challenges?

I'm trying to add loads of qualifying games to my favourites to get the bonus prize but it won't let me?!?!

There is a limit of how many favourited games you can have. You probably hit the limit. So just go to your list of favourite games, unfavourite some of them, and keep on favouriting them. :)

I can't seem to add games to my favourites, I click on the heart but it doesn't turn red. :'/ And the cursor remains an arrow, as if it's not clickable.

Try unfavouriting some of the games that are already on your favourites list. There is a maximum number of games you can have favourited- you probably hit the limit.

Ah, the perks of having an older account.

Anyway, for anyone who can't add any more favorites, clear out your favorites and start a new. The challange doesn't take your prizes away for removing the games.

There is a limit of how many favourited games you can have. You probably hit the limit. So just go to your list of favourite games, unfavourite some of them, and keep on favouriting them. :)

It seems that is exactly what happened, and it registered that I had completed the challenge a bit late because I hadn't been keeping count.. just adding ;)

This thing is so glitchy. I clicked into games master challenge from news page and got 404. Ahhhhh!

EDIT: by "this thing" i mean this neopets challenge! I was using neopets own news page!

Puzzles aren't exactly my strong point , but NNNNNNIIIIIIIINNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS Yeaaaahhhhhhh LET'S WIN !

Ninjas are AWESOME and oMg that Shirasaya Sword is amazing !!

Challenge 1 .. Check

Go Ninjas!! I am terrible at games though... I always struggle with this event. And seeing as I am putting up horse fencing all week I don't know if I will have the time. I'm going to give it a try anyway! Woo! GO GO NINJAS!

so far it says I have not sent me extra scores in freaky factor. it says I have sent 3/5.. i've sent 6 or seven now >:(

if anyones interested in prizes (I'm a nInja) this is what i got:

(rare)

shm_black_tea.gif

Black Cherry Tea

(uncommon)

dubloon2.gif

Two Dubloon Coin

(special)

gif_ship_ropes.gif

Ship Ropes Garland

(wearable)

toy_techomaster_puppet.gif

Techo Master Hand Puppet

(rare)

fur_pinata_shadowusul.gif

Shadow Usul Pinata

(uncommon)

and

boo_techo_mastertactics.gif

Techo Master Tactics

(rare)

Let's go, TEAM NINJA!

Martha--wow, you're lucky. My prizes were terrible.

Wish you could send more than three...I want to get it out of the way!

Ah, it is such a dilemma! I suck at puzzle games but I love ninjas!!

I will probably go with Team Pirate but somewhat reluctantly... at least it seems that both sides are getting both ninja and pirate themed prizes...

I definitely got more Ninja related stuff, and I'm with Team Pirate. Joooooooiiiiiiiin uuuuuusssssssss. :D

Go Team Ninja!! I sent in an extra score above 304 after the 3 per day limit for Freaky Factory, but it didn't count either:( The bonus prizes I got were: Dark Faerie Darts, the Techo Adept, Sho Codestone, By the Seashore, Techo Master Hand puppet, and Kikos Darkside.

Pirates Vs Ninjas!?!?!?!? Best. Thing. Ever. I am choosing Pirate by default, of course!

Oh, I see...Pirates are action, Ninjas are puzzles...I'm better at puzzles than action. Or so I think,....I know for Day 1 I'd rather play Freaky Factory over Hungry Skieth, but look how low the scores are! Really I could do either one.

I hope the extra prize at the end is for completing the initial challenges on the day they're issued... Because it won't give me more bonuses for the game.

You have all of tomorrow to complete the first challenge on time, so even if it included the bonuses, we're all okay.

I am not getting any more bonuses for the game, it's pretty annoying since I've done it about 7 times now and I've only received credit for 3 of those 7.