Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

SMELT's not in the top ten: http://www.neopets.c...zzle&sortby=pop Take a look at the first ten games on that page. :)

It's listed there on my page....... what exactly are the top 10 games, cause there's more than 10 games listed on that page...

Edit: got it to work now. just played another couple of games off the list...

You have completed this challenge. The following is your reward:

gif_gmc_frame_snot.gif

Snot Frame

has been placed into your inventory. Putting it in your Safety Deposit Box would be wise...

youre_too_kind.png

................ disgusting !!! waited all this time for THIS ?!

Looks like I won't be completing all the challenges - I'm just so bad at Evil Fuzzles and I've got no time to get better at it. Ah well - I'm pretty happy that I've got everything else done.

Hey, I had trouble with Evil Fuzzles too up until now. Realized that I didn't really know how to play. Gotta click the multiplier to get more credits and points! I used this guide: http://pinkpt.com/neopets-guides/game-guides/evil-fuzzles-from-beyond-the-stars-guide-by-joseph-martin/

It's listed there on my page....... what exactly are the top 10 games, cause there's more than 10 games listed on that page...

Click on the popular games, should be Faerie Bubbles, Sutek's Tomb, Destructo Match, Wingoball, Juice Break, Kiko Match II, Spell or Starve, Rooduko, Princess Lunara, Math's Nightmare. :)

Hey, I had trouble with Evil Fuzzles too up until now. Realized that I didn't really know how to play. Gotta click the multiplier to get more credits and points! I used this guide: http://pinkpt.com/ne...-joseph-martin/

Oh, so that's what the instructions mean by clicking on the bonus button. Thanks, that makes that challenge a lot easier.

*Cheering, excitement and slight zoning out looking at all the sparkly check marks* Last bonus play of the last challenge done :rock: Now I must go back to my daily routine of playing games I'm good at and doing my dailies

BTW: I'll always be a Ninja :ph34r:

You have completed this challenge. The following is your reward:

gif_gmc_frame_snot.gif

Snot Frame

has been placed into your inventory. Putting it in your Safety Deposit Box would be wise...

youre_too_kind.png

................ disgusting !!! waited all this time for THIS ?!

Which challenge was the frame the prize for I cannot seem to get the 5 puzzle games but have the snot splatter one which I got when I only scored over 5 points I don't know where I am now I am totally confused...Going by my progress chart it is the Random Challenge That I still need. I certainly did not get the 15ooo for snot splatter though when I was given the prize ...

Today's challenges are totally borked. The frame was given for submitting scores for 5 puzzle/action games, the challenge named "give it a snot".

I have played about 12 puzzle games but still have not opened the Random(puzzles) prize box...Is there any special 5 games I should be playing

I have played about 12 puzzle games but still have not opened the Random(puzzles) prize box...Is there any special 5 games I should be playing

I am playing for Ninja team but not doing so well with this last days tasks.

anyone else have problems get the bonuses for the qualifying games? i think something messed up with my destruct-o-match it told me i'd sent my max score.

I think you are meant to pick the top ten in popularity and choose qualifying games off that list. i used

suteks tomb

kiko match II

destruct-o-match

wingoball

faerie bubbles

it got me the challenge prize but now second time around destruct-o-match says I've sent my max scores so I don't know how further to advise you!

Evil Fuzzles was almost the death of me... First of all I tried for what seemed like FOREVER before realizing that I had to click on those multipliers. Then when I finally got a score over 500, I submitted it but there was a problem with my score and it didn't send.... After leaving it for a few hours out of frustration I finally got that score again and sent it no problem! Proud to say that I have all gold checkmarks this year :)

Finally finished all - didn't manage this last year so :D

Didn't bother with all the bonuses though - some I was happy just to get one score that good!

Nice work :D

do you think there is any specific advantage to doing all the bonuses? For example, doing bonuses on the day of the challenge?

I did do all bonuses on the day of the challenge, but it was so hard. Bulleyes and Top Chop. Eurgh! Jubble Bubble. Ahhh!

I'm having problems with the 5 qualifying puzzle games. I sent scores for

SMELT

Roodoku

Sutek's Tomb

Piper Panic

Whirlpool

Wingoball

Time Tunnel

Snot Splatter

Spellseeker

Faerie Bubbles

-- and I still haven't opened the box. :sad02: Gah.. I give up.

I'm having problems with the 5 qualifying puzzle games. I sent scores for

SMELT

Roodoku

Sutek's Tomb

Piper Panic

Whirlpool

Wingoball

Time Tunnel

Snot Splatter

Spellseeker

Faerie Bubbles

-- and I still haven't opened the box. :sad02: Gah.. I give up.

Did you click on the Popularity icon? You need scores from the top 10 on that page.