Official Team Ninja Discussion Board!

The Bandit

All the other ninja's must be in hiding....or working on their scores to send in :) And is it just me or do the bonus scores only not count for ninjas?? I sense a conspiracy :P

Edit: seems to work now since we can send our 3 more daily scores, so get playing freaky factory ninjas!

I've only managed to send three scores, before I got the 'You have already sent three scores...' message. Did you do anything special?

I sent three scores yesterday, then it wouldn't let me do the bonus scores. But then today I was able to send another three scores as it reset my 'send score' count back to zero (as it usually does). So I completed the bonus over two days... if that makes sense :weird:

Pirates: 52%

Ninjas: 48%

We need to overtake them!

If you ask me, today's challenge wasn't really a puzzle or logic kinda game. Oh well.

And ninjas are definitely better than pirates. I'm all for mysterious, stealthy assassins hiding among the shadows compared to smelly, boisterous ruffians singing lewd chanteys.

Hey all! Gonna do my best to help out!! I'm super busy but I think I can manage three scores a day! Also I agree Freaky Factory is not a puzzle game.... Go Go Ninjas! We can do it!!

Hey where is everyone getting that signature?

If you ask me, today's challenge wasn't really a puzzle or logic kinda game. Oh well.

How so? Sure you had to do it quickly, but puzzles like that (without neopets) are done all the time to test how well/fast your body and brain work together.

:D It's a good workaround for Freaky Factory, but you have to pay 100np and it's good for an hour, just as a heads up. And apparently not all games have them! Hubs managed to nab a nice Pinata, but I've no such luck myself. I just read the books to Nocturnoxis and went on my merry way!

Finally managed to send all 5 scores! Woo hoo! Did 3 last night after completing the favorites challenge and then sent the last 2 scores today. Now If I could only manage to make a cool ninja signature like so many others have. I don't have photo shop anymore or else I could. :sad02:

Good tip with the World challenges. All bonuses complete now :)

However, I guess you are meant to be able to post five scores w/o doing this, as undeneath the game it says scores posted 5/5.

Weird that as a ninja two of my prizes have been Toy Pirate Sword and Capn Threelegs Training Sword :P

Yay Ninjas! :ph34r:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I decorated Kali's_Minky (my only pet, she is a mynci) to portray my Team Ninja pride since I am without a fancy signature and a means of making one! http://www.neopets.c...pet=Kalis_Minky

Ooh, nice. I like the shadows. And... Is that a shuriken in her hair?