Do YOU need the I Taunt The Pant Devil avatar???

manniqueen

I spent the past week picking up Obsidian Daggers at 1 np a piece. Having already received the avatar, I am giving any lucky users who would like this avatar a chance to receive it! Contact me and I'll set up 9 separate trades to get the items to you! I'm not sure how many people will want me to lend this avatar, so please send the items back afterwards!! Please contact me by neomail if I don't respond on here.

I need the avatar too, so if it's possible to be lent those, after you guys are done? I would really appreciate it :)

Edit: you got them 1np a piece? On my old main when I was buying them about a year ago, I spent about 400np per piece :O

Yes, I still need the I Taunt The Pant Devil avvie; I've got two Obsidian Daggers and one Golden Geraptiku Talisman, but I'm too lazy to buy more and I'm trying to save up for a Faerie Paint Brush. (is exactly 57, 365 NP away from 1,200,000 NP) :D

So if you could sign me up, I'd be most grateful. :)

****NOTE**** I am under 13, so Neomail is out of the question, but you can email me at [email protected] (Weird email, I know, I was a rabid Warrior cats fanatic when I created that email).

Hooray! :D Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is so nice of you to go to the effort of doing!

I'm currently seeking that avatar so I'd love to be added to the list if it's possible! You are more than welcome to neomail me for any reason. :)

Thank you so much! ^_^

Obsidian Daggers will grant you the avvie? o_O I did not know! Thank you.

Also, why not, since you're offering? I don't have the avatar, either. Just add me to the list - I know a lot of people are on it.

• 3 weeks later...