Arena with the best prizes

Pibbity

I'm fighting Neopets V2 a lot right now- I've won a couple of Armoured Neggs, which is fab!

That's actually pretty interesting. I might take a break from fighting Jetsam Ace, I could use the Armoured Neggs!

Unfortuantely, I don't know which Challenger can drop a Stealthy PB, hrtbrk. Try Ryushu? :P

I've been compiling my prizes (post #13) of this thread.

I keep updating it, but the thread often sinks, because I'm only updating post 13 itself & the mods don't like me multi-posting.

I was thinking maybe we could start a proper prize compilation thread & you'd have to post ALL the prizes you get from a particular opponent so that we can collect statistics on frequency of items dropped?

i.e. Post ALL 15 prizes per DAY and state which opponent you got it from

That's actually pretty interesting. I might take a break from fighting Jetsam Ace, I could use the Armoured Neggs!

Unfortuantely, I don't know which Challenger can drop a Stealthy PB, hrtbrk. Try Ryushu? :P

I found out that I've been in the wrong dome and you can get them from Pango Palladium, not Neopia Central :P

I've been compiling my prizes (post #13) of this thread.

I keep updating it, but the thread often sinks, because I'm only updating post 13 itself & the mods don't like me multi-posting.

I was thinking maybe we could start a proper prize compilation thread & you'd have to post ALL the prizes you get from a particular opponent so that we can collect statistics on frequency of items dropped?

i.e. Post ALL 15 prizes per DAY and state which opponent you got it from

The Battlepedia staff is collecting this data. We have plans to publish it, but we're still working on our prize database. Storing the data is more complicated than we thought!

The Battlepedia staff is collecting this data. We have plans to publish it, but we're still working on our prize database. Storing the data is more complicated than we thought!

In the meantime for anyone who's left wondering, sunnyneo has working list of battledome prizes sorted into arenas. You can access it here: http://www.sunnyneo.com/battledomebetaprizes.php