I got Published!!

tatartot

It's just my college thesis and it's really expensive and really boring but still. I PUBLISHED a BOOK and it's listed on AMAZON and you can buy it FOR REAL. [/caps] Sorry. Just really excited! :)

Congrats!! That's really awesome, and really impressive! I don't think I could ever manage to get anything published. :P

Woah, congratulations! Getting published is my all time dream. I'm working on a novel right now. ^^

That is very freaking exciting! I'm so happy for you. :wub_anim:

Wow, congrats! That is absolutely amazing! :D Can I ask what your thesis is about? I get you not wanting to post the link, since your real name and everything. :)

"Just" your college thesis? Shush yo mouth. Writing a college thesis is time-consuming; it is hair-raising and hair-pulling; it makes you want to give up. Getting through it is hard enough. Making it good enough to publish...I'm impressed.

Congrats! That is really great. Some of my poetry was published this year for the first time so I know how good it feels.

I have always wanted to become a published author. It would be a dream!

Congratulations :) so very happy for you! And it's not just a college thesis! It's still a written work that you created :)

WOW that's really impressive!! Congrats! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! I would be proud of that too, and I too am working on a novel right now myself, hopefully get it published like you! Maybe later on I'll read it or check it out :) It must be an amazing feeling to have it being sold on Amazon :)

• 1 month later...

wow congratulations! that is a huge accomplishment! you must feel such a sense of joy right now! what is the book called?? i'll check it out :)