Regrets

marpo

Do you regret doing anything from when you where new on neopets? I regret selling a nerkmid at 90.000 np. It was a lot, but now I realise i shouldn't have sold it.

I regret putting my neohome in Virtupets... maybe Meridell or Shenkuu was better. BUT WAIT. SHENKUU PROBABLY WASN'T A PLACE AT THAT TIME. sorry for the caps. Anyway, I also had put a Nerkmid up for auction, it was a magical nerk i forgot what kind it was... but It costed 210k at that time (ikr HOLY MOLY) And I accidentely put it up for 21k. I wish I never had done that... people only did up to 90k or so.... And, I do regret pounding a RLN pet into the pound... I was so noob D:

My regret... scratching a scratchcard instead of selling it. gosh, I managed to scratch six blanks!

They should give a prize for thát!

DbB5BdK.png

Wow O_O That is really unlucky!

I recently sold a bunch of codestones for 1-20np each... I was meant to be removing them from my shop and accidentally put the number to remove in the price box instead...duh...

Wow o_O That is really unlucky!

I recently sold a bunch of codestones for 1-20np each... I was meant to be removing them from my shop and accidentally put the number to remove in the price box instead...duh...

On the bright side though think how happy the folks who got a bargain will have felt.. maybe it will be your turn to find a bargain next

I did a similar thing today put half a dozen eo codestones in for 3099 instead of 10499 eek

On the bright side though think how happy the folks who got a bargain will have felt.. maybe it will be your turn to find a bargain next

I did a similar thing today put half a dozen eo codestones in for 3099 instead of 10499 eek

Hmmm... I suppose... Oooh! How did you manage that stunt? It doesn't help the horrible feeling in your stomach when you realise though lol.

I regret always deleting my accounts when quitting neopets...because I always came back. And if I hadn't deleted those accounts, I might have a 9 or 10 year old account instead of an 8 year old account. I also regret giving away all my neopoints and items every time I quit. I remember I used to have a gallery full of fruit things. Don't remember if they were actually worth anything, but still.

I also regret not knowing about help sites and being completely clueless when there was a plot going on (I think the most recent lost desert one). I tried solving the puzzles and making a map in those tombs, but I couldn't figure it out.

For my own regret - I regret wasting a FFQ painting a Maraquan Poogle, when those are super unpopular and I could've gotten one UFA at any time.

The kicker? I actually morphed my Maraquan Aisha into a Poogle, and THEN used the FFQ on her. So...not only did I waste a FFQ, I wasted the original paint brush and MP I spent.

I, too, regret my username/petnames and not participating in plots and events. I wouldn't say it was a regret but I remember there was some scam everyone and their mother was doing with the Lost Desert and a lot of people got rich from that. Or frozen. But I am not very rich and a lot of it is because I didn't realize all the ways people were getting NP. I thought games were just about the only option.... SIGH!

I was scammed out of a valuable item. They offered to trade an item that was showing up for sale as 99k. Well, turns out that wasn't the actual going rate. I only got a few thousand NP.

• 1 month later...

I regret not participating in most plots and not getting the retired avatars and stamps. In those days I didn't know things could be retired and the trophies could appear on the lookup. With the time I stopped playing a missed some plots too.

I also regret some of my neopets names and zapping my favourite petpet into ashes but thats ok :)

Honestly, I don't regret anything.

Everything I did, even if I didn't like it at the time, taught me something.

I wouldn't want to say that I wish that I had participated in something that I didn't, because who knows what I was doing in real life when it was going on. I wouldn't want to miss that. (Well, maybe I would. But I think the point is gotten.)

All the experiences you have had make you who you are. To change those experiences is to change yourself. I like myself the way I am right now. Granted, I would like myself a bit better if I was a witch, or maybe an Animorph.)

When I first got my first account, I didn't know what chain mail was. So I saw this chain letter on the boards. And it said something absurd about posting it to 10 different boards to get a billion NP and a baby paintbrush. So I did. I lost that account rather quickly and never got it back. My favorite pets were on that account too. :/

• 2 weeks later...

ditching my old account (which would be just about as old as neopets is) and forgetting all the info for it. My first pet though is still around! I tried to neomail the owner asking if they ever decided to quit neopets if I could have her back.

i regret getting my first account(made a year after neo started) frozen when i was a silly teenager...i would have a UC mutant if i hadnt...i also regret not saving sooner for Black Alabriss Wings before they skyrocketed to 20 mill :( 10 mill was easily obtainable but i blew it on MPs

Well I regret not going back to sewage surfer when I was on level 40 something before the end of the month. Now I have to start all over for the avatar.

Bleh :sick02:

Edit: I lied. I thought it had reset, but it didn't. Thankfully.