NC Mall: Gift of NC and Stocking Stufftacular Return!

hrtbrk

Popular holiday events such as the Gift of NC and Stocking Stufftacular are back!

Purchase certain amounts of Neocash over the next month and get NC back! Users who participated last year also get a nice 50 NC back in return!

You can also head to the NC Mall to buy your Stocking Stufftacular tickets!

mall_80x80_ss1pack.gifmall_80x80_ss5pack.gifmall_80x80_ss10pack.gifmall_80x80_ss25pack.gif

Hmm, this sounds really interesting. BUT, I can't help but wonder how much neocash you'd have to buy in order to get the free neocash. It'd also be a shame if you had to buy a $25 neocash card only to be awarded 50 NC in return. Are the users from last year just now getting there free neocash? LOL. I kidd, I'm assuming it's a bonus. :P

It's tempting to know what's in that 25-pack, but it's rather pricey so I'll probably hold off.

If anyone decides to participate in the Gift of NC could you please let me know how it all works, because I have no idea. :tired:

EDIT: I couldn't find the details anywhere on neopets but I found this on a message board from a few years back. If it's anything like this I don't think it's really worth it unless you buy a lot of NC anyways. I think only 50 NC free for 1,000 spent is not really something to get too excited about. Just my opinion though.

50NC when you spend 1,000 - 2,499 NC

125NC when you spend 2,500 - 4,999 NC

275NC when you spend 5,000 - 9,999 NC

600NC when you spend over 10,000 NC

it says on the Gift of Neocash page how much you'll get back when you spend ;)

be warned: its ALOT. (you have to spend)

500 - 999 NC get back 50NC

1,000 - 2,499 NC get back 100NC

2,500 - 4,999 NC get back 175NC

5,000 - 9,999 NC get back 300NC

10,000 - 19,999 NC get back 600NC

20,000 - 34,999 NC get back 1,250NC

35,000 - 49,999 NC get back 1,600NC

50,000 NC or more get back 3,000NC

:offtopic: whooot! 1,111th post! :D

if you do purchase a 25 pack there is luckily an easy way to hang all your stockings *if you intend to hang one every day*

activate your pack, then go and hang one stocking, it will ask you if you want to apply your pack to the whole event, click yes, it then tells you: this will hang a stocking on every day for you *actually the wording is not really clear..* then click yes again.

voila! all hung ready for you.

the wording i think should have been a bit clearer, since it seemed to me like you were hanging all 25 on one day xD instead of hanging one to be opened each day :P

Will you be able to claim items retroactively? I expect that a lot of it will be christmas themed, but there might be some good stuff in between that I could be interested it.

Yeah, I was curious about that too. I mean - Christmas themed is nice but I wouldn't be interested in buying it if it was all holiday/winter themed and no "regular" wearables.

Will you be able to claim items retroactively? I expect that a lot of it will be christmas themed, but there might be some good stuff in between that I could be interested it.

From what I've read, you can't. You need to hang up for eg. Dec 12's stocking latest by 23:59 Dec 11 NST. The prizes for 12th will be distributed at 5 am NST. It's sort of like opening a present, not knowing what you'll get :D

@Xandria, if you search around the TDN site, there is a list of prizes for each year :) I'm on my phone so I can't fish out all the links for ya

So exciting!!! I will not be participating though. When I spend NC I like to know exactly what I'm getting. Neopoints is one thing. Real money is quite another.

Happy Month of Celebrating!!

From what I've read, you can't. You need to hang up for eg. Dec 12's stocking latest by 23:59 Dec 11 NST. The prizes for 12th will be distributed at 5 am NST. It's sort of like opening a present, not knowing what you'll get :D

@Xandria, if you search around the TDN site, there is a list of prizes for each year :) I'm on my phone so I can't fish out all the links for ya

If you're looking for the prizes from past years in Stocking Stufftackular we archive everything on the Regular NC Events page and you just need to scroll down until you find the event and date you're looking for.

if you do purchase a 25 pack there is luckily an easy way to hang all your stockings *if you intend to hang one every day*

activate your pack, then go and hang one stocking, it will ask you if you want to apply your pack to the whole event, click yes, it then tells you: this will hang a stocking on every day for you *actually the wording is not really clear..* then click yes again.

voila! all hung ready for you.

the wording i think should have been a bit clearer, since it seemed to me like you were hanging all 25 on one day xD instead of hanging one to be opened each day :P

I purchased my pack and activated it and hung them(25 stockings) Now I am afraid I maybe should not have hung them so early but waited for the 7th Dec. Has anyone else hung their stockings or am I the only one who couldn't wait.. :questionmark:

*is all excited* Okay, I really hope the prizes this year are better than last years! :woot: *bounces off the walls* I love the NC Mall during the Month of Celebrating, the Gift of NC is a nice little prize. This is a gamble as you'll never know what you're going to get (the SS), but I find it hard to resist, AND if I skip it this year I'll probably regret it.

Can't wait to start!

Ugh, that sucks. This is a gamble I will not take :(

Thanks for the info, Zephyr.

No problem :)

If you like a particular day's item, maybe you can trade with other users?

If you're looking for the prizes from past years in Stocking Stufftackular we archive everything on the Regular NC Events page and you just need to scroll down until you find the event and date you're looking for.

Oooh nifty!

I usually Googled each event individually & that's how I landed on each separate year's page.

Thanks, I've already bookmarked that page <3

I purchased my pack and activated it and hung them(25 stockings) Now I am afraid I maybe should not have hung them so early but waited for the 7th Dec. Has anyone else hung their stockings or am I the only one who couldn't wait.. :questionmark:

I hung them all the first day the Stocking packs were released lol.

Todays prize isnt too bad :)

dress.png