This has officially made my day!

BEE.

OH MY GOSH. This person is so beyond jealous. I'm also in the process of saving up for that PB unless I'm lucky enough to find one UFT/UFA. Anyways; I had no idea that the fruit machine could give away a marcatite PB! Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Congratulations! Now I've got hope that I may possibly come across one. :P

I've never gotten anything great from there. So so totally jealous, congrats and I'm glad that you're feeling better! n_n

Wow! Congratulations!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats, that's a lovely way to have a wish come true :D

I've gotten 3 in a row a lot of times but the most I won was 5k & a fruit. Fruit machine, one day, one day...

Congratulations!! You're so lucky! ^^ Can't wait to see your newly painted pet! To get the PB you were after...wow!

The only "big prize" I ever got was a Yellow PB. I can still hope I get a Desert PB some day....but any PB would do for funding otherwise XD