Advent Calendar 2012!

hrtbrk

You find 788 Neopoints!!!

You find a Plumpy!!!

petpet_advc2012_plumpy_ap.gif

You also find a Plate of Bacon!!!

foo_advc2012_bacon_plate.gif

BEST. PRIZES. EVER.

TNT did a petpet of Grumpy Cat...that eats bacon!

Haha, what a cute animation today. I'm sure everyone has had to deal with the fountain faerie not healing. Anywho, now to see a dramatic drop in the price of snow paintbrushes. Oh well. Happy Holidays everyone.

... Anywho, now to see a dramatic drop in the price of snow paintbrushes...

I'm glad I didn't own one already, I would have been upset at the loss of 50,000 just for a daily freebie. I wonder if they should instead add a special random prize to these next time, won by just some, rather than take a paint brush and turn it into junk? It makes me wonder how many of my valuable items I should consider selling now before something like this happens to them too. :eh:

Happy Christmas Everyone! What great Advent today! I think we can all relate to that animation! I was thinking the same thing, about the paint brush dropping in Value, but then I thought when I was a Newbie I would have been thrilled.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. :-)

Happy holidays to everyone, regardless if you're celebrating or not! :)

Today's animation was on point. I'm always shaking my fist when she's not healing my pets.

In regards to the Christmas paintbrush, I've seen that it's been giving out in past Advent Calendar too, so maybe the price will rise up again next year? I know the economy was different back then, so we'll see how it goes.

As for valuable items, the Battledome is probably the worst offender since it's a constant supply. Items that I would eventually buy (or have bought) are now worth next to nothing.

Ahhhhh. Tartar sauce! I bought a snow paint brush about a month ago for around 40k, I think? Idk if that's right... can't remember the exact price. I only bought it for the avatar and I still haven't used it. Now I have two. It's a shame that I didn't wait.

And here I thought Snow Paint Brushes were already dirt cheap....>_< Well, it's the thought that counts. I'm just going to have it collect dust in my SDB for a couple years until it increases in price again. I don't really want a Snow pet, was never crazy about that colour.

So, the winter holiday site theme is available today, and judging on the design, it is not new. So apparently this is the first year I collect my advent present on the 31st! I'm kind of surprised, even though I often forget that the advent calendar runs past the 25th. Nice surprise, though!

So, the winter holiday site theme is available today, and judging on the design, it is not new. So apparently this is the first year I collect my advent present on the 31st! I'm kind of surprised, even though I often forget that the advent calendar runs past the 25th. Nice surprise, though!

The site theme isn't an actual prize for today, given to everyone who collected on the 31st for the first time. People who fulfilled the requirements (though it's unknown exactly what the requirements are) got it today.

I've collected the prizes every day, including the 31st, several years, and not gotten it. I think I got it last year, or the year before.