What color

icedragonair

9 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I make my peophin?

• Maractite
    • Speckled
    • Spotted
    • Other (leave a comment)

So I don't usually do "fan art", but since I started playing neopets I wanted to draw something neoptes related, just cause I can. My favorite neopet is the Draik, but all my other art is dragon related so I didn't want to do that. Instead I came up with this (basic) sketch:

peophin_stencil.jpg

I've already lined it in Photoshop, but I'm facing a problem with choosing a color.

Since my own Peophin is just blue, that's boring, so I though I'd as you guys what color she should be.

It can be any "unclothed", color, though if the change in shape is minimal I can easily change my line art.

Oh, and here's a link to my Deviantart, if anyones' interested. http://icedragonair.deviantart.com

I am a HUGE fan of a marcatite so I'd just have to go with that. :) Btw, your drawing is simply amazing. I wish I was granted with the gift of being artistic; I'm more of a writer. I really envy people who are artistic though. I hope you are considering entering the art contest, because that is just amazing.

Painting the picture mara would probably be a bit of a challenge, but it would be amazing to see the final result. Keep us posted!

Hahaha, I guess it cause it the underwater theme, maractite would fit well. Though I was kinda wondering what it would look like with say, a checkered since all peophin must swim. Maractite wouldn't actually be that hard to do (I think), don't think I can do royal, its so nice but it wont mesh with my line art.

Thank you for the kind words too! :*

• 5 months later...

Maractite would fit this so well! very nice picture :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.