Puzzle Challenge Winners!

Izzy ♥

Serious congrats to everyone! I gave up after just a couple days because I couldn't get any of them. XD

Congrats to all the winners!!

I know I wouldn't have been able to do most of them xD

Eeeeep! So excited! I had no idea I would make into the top winners. I just wanted the joy of having all of them done not knowing that most people didn't. Thanks to all of those who posted hints, couldn't have done it without you!

Congrats to everyone else too!

Thanks so much! I'm super excited. I've been drooling on a pair of NC wings. lol! Congrats to all the other winners. Glad that poptart123 didn't give up on #27. =)

Aw how sweet! Thank you so much for the help. I thought your hint was so vague at first until I figured it out and was like "that makes so much sense now"

And the wooden spoon award goes to...... Laasya98!!!!

Haha, I'm still really glad I could complete all of them XD

Definitely doing this again next year;)

Oh my goodness, I didn't think I'd win any thing, I was playing for fun.....

How much nc exactly is ten dollars??

How much nc exactly is ten dollars??

1000NC :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry I'm so late with this but congratulations to all of the winners! It was WAY hard so I know that must have took a lot of brain power. Hahaha. :) You all did AMAZING! <3 & What a nice prize :3

And thank you so much TDN for having an awesome contest like this!

Bit late here too, but congrats to everyone! No idea how you guys managed to get #27, curious to see the solutions :P

And thanks again Izzy for making my brain work hard all of November, even if it did feel like it was going to explode sometimes!