Help with my 'Friends' Gallery please!

The Bandit

Hi all,

I've recently created a gallery based on the TV show 'Friends'. I did mention it on another thread, but I imagine most people won't have seen it.

This is it: http://www.neopets.c...gu=elbandito999

It's going ok, but I'd be really grateful if any Friends fans have any suggestion for more items I could include.

I'm particularly needing items for Rachel, and also Phoebe & Chandler, but suggestions for other characters are also welcome, and also any general 'Friends' things.

I also have a question - does anyone know a way of having different writing for each category?

Hope you enjoy looking at it!

I love it! So clever, and I'm impressed with the number of items you've found for each character!

Here are my first thoughts:

For Phoebe, maybe you could do something with the thumb she found in her soda!

For Rachel, you could get an apron for when she worked at Central Perk.

I was going to suggest some joke books for Chandler but I saw you already have lots of them. Mmmm... maybe something related to the soccer table on Joey's flat? (I don't know if you can find something like that on Neo). He dressed up once as a pink rabbit, maybe you can find some cibunny item around :axehead:

About Phoebe Dung Angelpuss is clearly smelly cat (LOL) So cool!! Mmm... maybe something related with the triplets? Or her twin sister Ursula?

Ross... I know it is not exact but maybe an Acko or Paleontologist Usuki? I know he is Dr. Ross but... Tan blush? I am sure you remember when he got a tan :D and maybe a potato Space plus potato equals Sputnik.

Rachel... that's hardest one for me, Joey found one "Fifty shades of grey" book style you know... like.. "a hot book" :guiltysmiley: under her pillow once. She once spoke spanish (portuguese on the Spanish dubbed version). Maybe a spooky food for the time she tried to cook and everything went wrong because of the pages going back and forward... :guiltysmiley:

This gallery is freaking awesome :whaa: !!!

This gallery is full of win! :D

I'm still giggling over the strategic placement of the banana and holiday tiki hammock :D

About the lutari rollerskate waitress dress in Rachel's category; wasn't it Monica who was a rollerskating waitress?

I don't currently have any item ideas, but I'll post if I think of something.

What great ideas :D

I was going to suggest some joke books for Chandler but I saw you already have lots of them. Mmmm... maybe something related to the soccer table on Joey's flat? (I don't know if you can find something like that on Neo). He dressed up once as a pink rabbit, maybe you can find some cibunny item around

I found a Pink Cybunny Eraser Set :) Pink Cybunny (TCG) would be better, but they don't seem to exist! I've searched and searched for something to related to the foozeball table, with no success as yet :(

About Phoebe Dung Angelpuss is clearly smelly cat (LOL) So cool!! Mmm... maybe something related with the triplets? Or her twin sister Ursula?

I do have an Evil Twin Goatee :P There's nothing named 'triplet' :( I've thought of having three identical baby things, but can't decide which one.

Ross... I know it is not exact but maybe an Acko or Paleontologist Usuki? I know he is Dr. Ross but... Tan blush? I am sure you remember when he got a tan and maybe a potato Space plus potato equals Sputnik.

The Paleontologist Usuki is perfect! And I can't believe I forgot spudnik... I've found a Raw Potato and a Rock Krawk Protective Helmet - hope you approve. Bought an Acko and Tan blush too - love that idea!

Rachel... that's hardest one for me, Joey found one "Fifty shades of grey" book style you know... like.. "a hot book" :guiltysmiley: under her pillow once. She once spoke spanish (portuguese on the Spanish dubbed version). Maybe a spooky food for the time she tried to cook and everything went wrong because of the pages going back and forward... :guiltysmiley:

I agree Rachel is hardest - all I really have are waitress and fashion items. Plus a trifle - that was the food she cooked wrong! Not surprisingly there aren't any naughty books on neopets - although I could get Blumaroo Love Stories or maybe Nuts, A Love Story - what do ppl think?

This gallery is freaking awesome :whaa: !!!

Thanks so much!

This gallery is full of win!

I'm still giggling over the strategic placement of the banana and holiday tiki hammock

About the lutari rollerskate waitress dress in Rachel's category; wasn't it Monica who was a rollerskating waitress?

I don't currently have any item ideas, but I'll post if I think of something.

Thanks :D Yes - it was Monica who worked in the roller-skating bar - she does have the rollerskates from that costume - Rachel has the dress as it's the only costume with the word 'waitress' in it...

The 'Princess Bananahammock' trio is one of my faves too :)

Mmmmm... Rac

I agree Rachel is hardest - all I really have are waitress and fashion items. Plus a trifle - that was the food she cooked wrong! Not surprisingly there aren't any naughty books on neopets - although I could get Blumaroo Love Stories or maybe Nuts, A Love Story - what do ppl think?

Thanks so much!

I tried to think something about Rachel but I'm still in the same place, fashion and beauty are the only things that come to my mind. I know that Rachel has some "top moments" but I am not inspired. All the best moments from her are with Ross but I am trying to think about something she did by herself :guiltysmiley: .

Rachel got a nose surgery with her dad's money <_< . She tried to taught Joey to sail mmm... Rachel and Phoebe (well, in fact just Rachel) got a tattoo, I think it was a heart but I am not sure right now and I don't know if you can find something like that around Neopia :S.

Maybe money? As she was a rich girl... a bag of broken neopoints? I don't know :S

And once again your gallery is awesome, I couldn't stop laughing when I came back again and saw the Rock Krawk Protective Helmet near the potato. LMAO!

Thanks again!

I bought a Toy Sailboat - not perfect but it'll have to do (nice to have something cheap for a change!)

Can't find anything suitable with the word 'nose' in it, but I did buy The Rich Gelert - reminds of something a bit too rude to post that makes me giggle :P

That heart-shaped tattoo is retired :(

I also found Moderately Evil Middle Drenched Sister and Slightly Less Evil Youngest Drenched Sister Plushie - can anyone remember whether Rachel's sisters Amy and Jill were younger or older?

Also bought Raspberry-Scented Bath Salt for Chandler :)

First of all I LOVE your gallery! I have some suggestions for Ross, such as Jetsam Teeth Maintenance (referring to the time he got his teeth whitened) and maybe some kind of black trousers as a referance to the leather pants incident (unfortunately there are no leather pants on neopets :/) ?

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS !!!

I have the full 10 seasons on my external HDD and I watch them all the time ...

Ok ... here are some suggestions :

They kept tossing a ball between them for a long time toy_wingo_ball.gif (Wingoball bouncy ball)

They all went to the beach bg_advc2012_dayatthebeach.gifDay at the Beach Background

They all went to Barbados bg_tropic_island_paradise.gifTropical Island Paradise Background

Ross can use one of those "certificates" boo_framed_certificate.gifboo_mounted_certificate_gmast.gif

Ross once got hyper eating lots of Taffy can_saltwater_taffy.gifklf_freshwater_taffy.gif

Ross likes stealing soap and shampoos from Hotels barofsoap.giftowel.gifshampoo.gifconditioner.gif

Ross got married 3 times vday_ring2.gif (Gold Valentine's Ring) gift_val_ring.gif (Valentine's Day Ring) ldpp_royalring.gif (Royal Wedding Ring)

For Spudnik .. Ross used Antennae as well bat_buzzfirehead.gif (Buzz Antennae)

Monica needs some items with Mustaches = for Richard clo_lupe_mustache.gif (spiffy Lupe moustache)

Monica used to be fat can_bag_sweets.gif (Big bag of sweets)

Monica loves winning so bad book_koi_win.gif (Win!)

Rachel first walks into Central Perk wearing a wedding dress so maybe doll_usul_8.gif "Beautiful Bride Usuki"

Rachel's book boo_shadesofgrey.gif(Grey in the Shade)

Rachel's weird dessert foo_space_fungus.gif (Space Fungus Sundae)

Rachel and Chandler steal and share Cheesecakes bak_lenny_strawberrycheesec.gifbak_lime_cheesecake.gif

Joey once built an entertainment center ent_center.gif

Joey has 7 sisters plu_number7.gif

He was also nominated for an award ...... so maybe gif_neopies_backstagepass.gif Neopies Backstage Pass ?? (he didn't win but he did take another prize home so maybe u can include a toy_trophy_neopies.gif (Neopies Trophy) and he also gets to present an award gif_neopie_winnerenvelope.gif (Neopies Winner Envelope)

Joey had a water fountain inside his posh apartment fur_fountain_jade.gif

Joey loves Jam foo_raspberry_jam.gif

Joey loves Meatballs bak_pasty_meatball.gif (Meatball Pastry)

Chandler is a really good Ping Pong player toy_isca_tabletennisset.gif

Chandler is missing a toe grundotoewithtoelint.gif (Large Grundo Toe with Lint Sideorder)

Chandler's mom writes relationship books boo_lovelaughsxweetok.gif

In her waitress job , Monica had to wear a big wig clo_altcp_sswaitress_wig.gif(Slushie Slinger Waitress Wig)

Phoebe : Good Luck Ankh bat_desert_ankh.gif

in one episode the spirit of an old woman entered her body bd_haunted_spirit_bottle.gif (Spirit Bottle)

Ross gives Phoebe a pink bike as a gift and teaches her to ride it pinkbike.gif

Phoebe has a pet rat in her cupboard almostgummyratsred.gif

How to deal with strange looks is certainly something she's good at boo_how_to_deal_sl.gif

Pending :

Chandler's dad is a cross-dresser

Monica's Dollhouse

Monica's Jellyfish

Rachel's Nose

Joey's Ceramic Dog

Ugly Naked Guy

Emma

Vegas

Wow angelo - such good ideas :D :D :D

I'll be doing a major shop as soon as I have time - thanks so much!

I LOVE boo_shadesofgrey.gifGrey in the Shade for Rachels' naughty book! Kinda surprised there's a book called that on neopets :P Would have been fun to buy 50 of them... if they didn't cost 50k plus each :P

you won't believe this , but it was originally called Shades of Grey ..... they recently changed it ....

note that the neopets item was released in 2009 while the book (50 shades of grey) was released in 2011 ... TNT was on to something lol

Thanks again everyone for all the suggestions - especially Angeló :D I think I'm up-to-date now :)

I've also found some more items - highlights include:

can_sourhearts.gif Sour Candy Hearts for Chandler & Janice

bg_box.gif For when Chandler spent Thanksgiving in a box

food_cybunny_short.gif for Rachel - this could be both for when she and Chandler hogged Cheesecake, but also for when Emma's bunny cake got made into a different shape :P

and lastly doll_usul_13.gif and doll_usul_12.gif for Ross and Rachel.

Ideally I would have Prom Date Usuki Reject for Ross instead of the Prom Date Usuki, but they're a bit hard to get hold of...

Any more ideas always welcome :)