NC Mall: New Gothic Snowglobe!

hrtbrk

Rotfl angry angelpuss is angry xDD

That plushie looks sooooo grumpily cute :D

The snowflake shower is also nice but like a lot of the animation, the flakes are falling too fast for my liking.

I don't know what they're so pumped up about xD

Oh. My. GOD. Look at that plushie.

mall_hh_gothicxmasangelpuss.gif

I don't think I have ever seen anything quite as cute! -flails-

I want that plushie! So adorable :)

I love the lights wrapped around the tree backgroud! Very sweet

I can't find this in the NC mall. Am I missing something? o_O

It's still in the Future Fashions & will be "mass released" in a couple of days.

Future Fashions is accessible when one has spent 10,000 NC the prior month.

New gothic snow globes have been found in Future Fashions! Similar to mystery capsules, test your luck at getting some of these exclusive prizes!

mall_acc_gothicshrug.gifmall_trink_gothicholidaytreefg.gifmall_bg_gothicpopup.gif

More a matter of Test Your Budget than your Luck once again with the availability of the Future Fashions depending on the spending of RL cash. I do feel a little sorry for the younger kids starting out in Neopets who are not always able to get these items.

More a matter of Test Your Budget than your Luck once again with the availability of the Future Fashions depending on the spending of RL cash. I do feel a little sorry for the younger kids starting out in Neopets who are not always able to get these items.

Things are only in Future Fashions for three days before they're released to the Mall for everyone to buy, regardless of how much they spent in the previous month.