How do You Make Neopoints

Anxious Zombie

• 4 months later...

Well, the last post on this thread was December, therefore no one has discussed (or been able to discuss) the new battledome to earn neopoints. I personally find it incredibly profitable, even though you have a limited amount of chances per day. The fighting itself usually takes about 5 minutes to gain enough items to reach the limit, and chances are there is about 20K+ in codestones/other rare items in it for you.

Well, the last post on this thread was December, therefore no one has discussed (or been able to discuss) the new battledome to earn neopoints. I personally find it incredibly profitable, even though you have a limited amount of chances per day. The fighting itself usually takes about 5 minutes to gain enough items to reach the limit, and chances are there is about 20K+ in codestones/other rare items in it for you.

I too use the new battledome for profit. I used to play a lot but I've been lazy and haven't done much recently. :P

My main sources of NP listed in highest profit first are:

1. Key Quest (20-30k on a good day, 15-20k on a bad day)

2. New BD (10-15k per day on a good day, 6-8k on a bad day)

3. Dailies (1-5k on a good day, 0~1k on a bad day)

4. Food Club (don't play it often, unknown daily NP earned)

5. Habi (takes a while for me to level up as I don't play it often, unknown daily NP earned)

6. Stock Market (takes a long time and I'm not good at it, unknown daily NP earned)

7. Games (rarely ever play them, unknown daily NP earned)

So basically, the Battledome and Key Quest are my main NP-making sources. :D

I agree, the BD is a wonderful way to earn NP. My poor old compy doesn't like loading it, so unfortunately it takes a ridiculously long time to get my 15 items, but they are always worth it in the end. Most days I end up with at least one Nerkmid, after all!

Food Club and the Stock Market. My BD prizes go to my stash of codestones for training.

Key Quest is also profitable, I just got a Striped Paint Brush a while ago! The problem with KQ is its dependence with Flash which makes some minigames unplayable.

I play games. I've so far mastered the arts of Faerie Bubbles, Kass Basher, and Hannah's fashion adventure, so I get 3000 np from each of them daily (and thanks to a certain spring event, 5000 np each). I also have eerily good luck at the Forgotten Shore and finding rare items, in which case I can just sit back and watch as auctioneers battle over the rights to them. That's right, keep filling my virtual wallet...

I agree, the BD is definitely more useful than it was. I don't have premium so I've never gotten a nerkmid (even though I think they're winnable in some of the other domes). I don't use it to make NP myself, but it helps cut down the cost of codestones for training so it's more of a method to not spend as much NP as I would otherwise, for me.

Via dailies and some easy top ratio games, then habitarium when i get the chance, and only occasionally shop stocking... its kinda just whatever happens. I'm saving up (for what I have no idea), but mostly use it as stress relief

The main way I'm making the moolah is off of nerkmids and bubbling fungus that I get from the Cosmic Dome in the Battledome. On average, I make a good 90k a day or so off of that.

I also buy my stocks every day, although it's very seldom that I ever get to sell. But since I sell at 60, I know that I make an average of 45k a day off of that :P

But lately, I've been gaming more for fun and profit. I've compiled my list of the top games--including a lot of really lucrative mirror games, by the way. *cough* *shifty eyes* This totally isn't blatant advertising or anything, nope...

I sell pretty much anything and everything in my shop. I've occasionally restocked to gain an added bonus to my till, but mostly just dailies and games. I have remind myself about my Habitarium but am working towards getting that up and working. Have a nice day.

I receive Neopoints by playing the games, dailies and items sold in my shop.

I use the Faerieland Employment Agency! If you know what you're doing, you can make like 50k a day with it. It's really useful (and your stats show up on your pet's profile, so it looks cool!).

I sell everything I come across that's worth more than 100 NP, spin the wheels (I'm determined to get a few Paint Brushes out of the Wheel of Monotony), play with the Habitarium, "watch" the ad videos, and do all of the dailies/hourlies/what-have-you-lies. I stress too easily to play any of the games with timers or limits of any kind.

• 2 months later...

Daily, Habitarium is my main source of NP. I also do dailies, but they're mostly for my pet's benefits, not my banks. :P

I also play a couple of games that I know I can net 1,000 np in per play, such as Faerie Caves and Berry Bash.

• 7 months later...

Mostly through food club and stock market (although, I always forget to sell my stocks --but it's really awesome when I take a hiatus and one or two will have shot up to great proportions). I also do the 15 prizes from the battledome.

I used to do keyquest and habitarium, but they became too demanding on our internet connection and on my time.

Habitarium and Key Quest are my two primary sources. I always forget to place my Food Club bets until it's too late, so that never works out for me. :P

You can always bet the day before, and then collect the results after the competition is done. I usually put my bets almost a day before they will reward me the neopoints.

You can always bet the day before, and then collect the results after the competition is done. I usually put my bets almost a day before they will reward me the neopoints.

I had no idea you could do that. I guess I'll have to start doing that now! Thanks! :D

As another poster mentioned, Habi and Keyquest just became too time consuming for me and always freezes up on my PC, since it's not that great of a computer. I make my NP's by dailies, stocks, and the battledome. I've been looking to get into food club but don't even know where to begin with that! I suppose I should start looking up guides and whatnot, as now I'm really intrigued about it's earning potential.