How do You Make Neopoints

Anxious Zombie

As another poster mentioned, Habi and Keyquest just became too time consuming for me and always freezes up on my PC, since it's not that great of a computer. I make my NP's by dailies, stocks, and the battledome. I've been looking to get into food club but don't even know where to begin with that! I suppose I should start looking up guides and whatnot, as now I'm really intrigued about it's earning potential.

Here's a guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~jawsnapper0991

And here's the bets that I copied until I figured out how to bet for myself. It's easiest to start out copying someone else.

http://www.neopets.com/~myfoodclubbets

Always make sure to read the little blurb before the bets on this page, though, because sometimes Hugo bets on days that he knows mostly likely won't be profitable (where there are zero positive arenas). Because your account is young --a little over a year --you won't be able to make as much of a profit. If you have any side accounts that are older and you plan to continue doing food club after trying it for a while, I would suggest making that your new main account. You can make bigger bets for every day you have been playing on neopets, meaning a bigger profit.

I do my dailies, play a few games, and I restock. I used to play habitarium when my computer was newer, but it can't seem to handle it now. (And I refuse to play keyquest with strangers - more games end with them quitting than with us finishing the game!)

Here's a guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~jawsnapper0991

And here's the bets that I copied until I figured out how to bet for myself. It's easiest to start out copying someone else.

http://www.neopets.com/~myfoodclubbets

Always make sure to read the little blurb before the bets on this page, though, because sometimes Hugo bets on days that he knows mostly likely won't be profitable (where there are zero positive arenas). Because your account is young --a little over a year --you won't be able to make as much of a profit. If you have any side accounts that are older and you plan to continue doing food club after trying it for a while, I would suggest making that your new main account. You can make bigger bets for every day you have been playing on neopets, meaning a bigger profit.

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately this is my oldest and only main account and it's a little over 2 years. (25 months) So I am right now able to make bets of 1,600NP's. You're right, that probably won't net me much but anything to help out even the slightest right now would be great. ^^

• 1 month later...

I've recently reached level 50 in habi, so still trying to figure out what I actually profit from it a day. I'm able to keep it up 8 hours a day while I am at work, but not much when I'm not at work or it's the weekend as I have other things to do lol ... but so far, I'm noticing at least around a 50k a day profit.

I was doing the stock market for a little while there & was able to profit a lot from it, but I just don't have the patience for it anymore. I'm trying to sell the last NP's that I have in the market right now, but I refuse to sell when it's under & the ones I'm in just don't seem to rise! lol, it's frustrating.

I do the dailies & pretty much sell everything that I possibly can. This has actually earned me a lot of NP's.

I really like stalking the money tree, you can get some really cool and rare items from there if you spend a decent amount of time on there. I usually do this during my lunch break at work. I've seen SLM pieces & dubloons and stuff on there. Just make sure you have a fast reaction time ;) .. I also stalk the Trading Post, I like to get omelettes and plushies and things like that from there. I've made out tremendously with this, surprisingly. My SDB is full of stuff that I got from there. I've even made out with Paintbrushes and codestones and things like that. It's very time-consuming there, but has really worked out for me. Never know what you can find over there. Never thought about sniping out the auction. I've never done anything with auctions. I'll have to look into that.

I USED to play a lot of games. That's where most of the NP's I have in the bank came from. I used to spend hours on here playing all the games that I knew I could get 1000 from each time I played. I used to get around like 50-75k a day from my daily games, but I just don't have the time or patience for those anymore. Every now and then I'll have a day where I just play games, and I usually don't regret it. Games are a major money-maker.

I used to play Key Quest, but I got annoyed with starting a game with people who just quit, so I haven't played that in a very long time. Not only that, but I don't think my work computer would be able to handle having both habi and key quest up, and I know I can make a good profit from habi.

I was never interested in the BD, so I'll have to look into that. And I don't even know what the Food Club thing is all about lol. I'll have to check that out as well.

Thanks everyone for the tips!! I have a lot of things to check out :)

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately this is my oldest and only main account and it's a little over 2 years. (25 months) So I am right now able to make bets of 1,600NP's. You're right, that probably won't net me much but anything to help out even the slightest right now would be great. ^^

I make my own bets now, but when I used to copy at first I used hugos but I found a better one that earned me more located here:

http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target

Good luck ^.^

Just like most other people, I collect my dailies but I don't do a lot of the betting-type dailies unless there is an avatar involved. I don't really have the patience for the games, but when I used to have an ounce of patience I would play whatever games took the least amount of time while still having a worthwhile rate of NP earned per point.

Other than that, restocking my shop by cleaning out my SDB once a month, trading some items gets me some extra NP here and there, and Habitarium is where my income comes from. You can actually make more NP than you think by putting lots of junk on the TP due to people needing stuff for rubbish and packrat avatars. I've never paid attention to how much I've made in one day, though. I mostly just notice milestones in my bank account. Being extremely cheap and barely ever spending helps me earn more NP by having more to collect on my bank interest per day. My Habi is probably where most of my NP comes from if I had to guess overall.

I don't leave it open 24/7 but when I'm on the internet I have it up, or when I'm doing household chores. I make basically 0 NP on the weekends though, I am barely on Neo when I have true free time unless I am having a very lame weekend.

Oh gosh, I have a specific list that I do:

1. Dailies/Wheels

2. Site Events (if applicable)

3. Favorite Games (plus any games that I feel like playing spur of the moment)

4. Adver Video

5. Training Sandrea

6. Scratch Cards (They're fun, and one time I won 10k in 3/5 of them on the same day!)

7. Jobs (with job coupons)

8. Habitarium

9. Battledome

10. Shop. (I collect books, toys, faeries, nerkmids, codestones... anything I feel will make me a big profit. Occasionally, I'll have items in my shop for under 1,000 np, but mainly, I look for big payouts.)

Sometimes I'll play dice-a-roo for the food, or play the lottery. (I have a lottery trophy, so sometimes I play to upgrade it.)

Currently, I'm after the Coconut Shy avatar, and the Grumpy Old King avatar, so I've been playing that too, lately. I'm also thinking of trying my luck with the Food Club to make profit.

If I have an ub, I'll put it on the TP, but that's rare. I don't have the patience for stocks. I quit them after I got the avatar, and I don't really restock. (Most days, I rake in 50k+ a right now a day, more or less depending on what my shop till says for that day.)

Stocks, stocks, stocks, but my bank interest is also a nice place to go. I've also been selling everything in my SDB, so that's been making me quite a lot. :3

Mainly KQ and bd. I also do FC and sometimes I play the lottery.

Stocks hate me. I waited over a month for one of my stocks to get be profitable again.