TDN Christmas Wishlist

domsim

New to TDN but think this thread may be a good way to make some friends :3.

As for what I want it a short list.

As many copies of "Inside the mind of a lupe" as I can get my hands on, I am trying to stockpile them.

And if anyone feeling very generous a Draik egg.

Being it is going on 6 am here and I need sleep I will add as many as I can send gifts on their lists to my neofriends tomorrow and send what I can as well :3.

On a off topic note... Miriam I love the avatar, he has carried my fantasy team to the championship match up :3

Thank you so much to everyone's generosity! I have the most amazing books and plushies filling up in my gifts from everyone and it's exciting every time I log on!

Truly everyone you're amazing and I hope I've managed to give something to everyone! If I haven't give me a shout :) I'm more then willing

Happy holidays everyone! I hope everyone has a great & heartwarming time :)

Here's mine :) http://www.neopets.c...mplicatedWishes

I must remember to come on so I can gift some members. Plus it's my birthday on Christmas Eve and don't want to seem ignorant.

Books are always a good idea for me, also.

Merry Christmas to everyone <3

Happy birthday!! So glad to find another member who has the same birthday as me.

Cake delivery is on the way :D

Personally, i think all wearables are great, since i like to have a lot of options while customizing. I tend to go for the spookier stuff most of the time, tho. The overall theme of my gallery is "affordable portables," so cheap wearables are not only okay, they're desirable!

For anybody who wants to send me stuff (which is totally not mandatory :) ), i thought of an easier thing than wading through my wearables gallery to find stuff i don't already have: anything for my Neohome 2.0 garden, especially plants.

I think i've only missed perhaps the first three posts on the list, and anybody who posted after me. I ran out of codestones (the Mystery Island Training School collection agency is after me as we speak) and my bank account was starting to look a lil sparse. I'll try to finish up after xmas, by which time my Habitarium will have refilled my coffers a bit :)

A big "thank you" to those of you who took the time to thank me. I appreciated hearing from you ^_^

To all the guys who want wearables: What kind of wearables do you prefer?

Like a theme (halloween/winter/faerie/...)

I'm saving up all my NP/KQ+BD prizes I earned the last days to give you all a nice present. :D

Ah, this is so much fun!

If you come across a background that you think would work well with a marcatite lupe, send it my way! I'll be sure to gift you something in return. I've had a hard time finding a background that would suite her well. :) Faerie wearables are always nice too. ^^ :)

Guest JussttBre

For me:

-Codestones (Training)

-Stamps (I want to start collecting)

-Neodeck Cards I dont have

-Chocolate items for gallery I dont have

-Avatar Lendies (Chokato, Double Agent, Meowclops)

-Pirate PB or Pirate Petpet PB (Probably won't happen =/)

gif_sloth_valentinebag.gif

*dies a little from the sheer awesomeness*

Thank you, lovely santa :D

To all the guys who want wearables: What kind of wearables do you prefer?

Like a theme (halloween/winter/faerie/...)

I'm saving up all my NP/KQ+BD prizes I earned the last days to give you all a nice present. :D

Ah, this is so much fun!

Any wearables, I really don't mind the themeing lol.

Thank you everyone who has sent me gifts :D Its all very much appreciated

Pirate Petpet PB (Probably won't happen =/)

You have given Pirate Petpet Paint Brush to User 'jussttbre'. Click the button below to continue.

Awh, cheer up and don't be so negative. :P hehe. Happy holidays!

I probably won't get online until after Christmas once I go to bed tonight so I wanted to do this now while I remember. For those of you I missed sending personal messages to, I apologize, but thank you all so much for the lovely books! Taphie is much smarter than she was a week ago and it was amazing to see how generous all of you are!

You guys have definitely made this Christmas my best one on Neo yet! All these years I've pretty much played in solitude, only crossing paths with other Neopians when necessary, but it's been so nice these last few months to talk with you guys and now exchange presents :)

I hope everyone has a very happy holiday!

Well, ok! Here's my wishlist:

A skeith or graarl transmogrification potion

Dubloons for training

Codestones for selling

Secret Lab pieces

I also enjoy the random gifts from random people. I'd gift people back, but I'm really poor on Neopets because I'm not good at games and all of my money goes into stocks that don't do well lol

Go figure, eh?

You guys have definitely made this Christmas my best one on Neo yet! All these years I've pretty much played in solitude, only crossing paths with other Neopians when necessary, but it's been so nice these last few months to talk with you guys and now exchange presents :)

I hope everyone has a very happy holiday!

^This. Very, very much this.

A few months ago, I won't think this is possible. All the response & gifts I've received are way beyond my imagination.

May the good karma be with you guys :)

The only things on my Christmas wishlist this year are cute Bruce items... I just can't get enough of Bruces :wub_anim: I know it's silly but my mum got me a little real pink bruce plushie online as an early Christmas present and I just about died....