TDN Christmas Wishlist

domsim

So last year I remember TDN had this Christmas wishlist thing, where you post items that you would like on neopets ranging from cheap to expensive and then other people would buy them as gifts for you (and then you can buy things for them off their wish list etc). So I'm not sure if this is an official TDN thing and I'm jumping the gun (delete this post please if that's the case) but from memory it was started pretty early in December last time, so just in case it was created by a member who is no longer here, I thought I would start it since it's almost Christmas!Basically just post your item wishlist and if you're feeling generous you can buy things for other people and send it to them.

For example:

For Christmas this year, I would like:

- scratchcards

- books

- codestones

- cute wearables

- fireplace tales

- fashion for krawks

- peaceful sleep

- winter landscape background

- shadow paint brush (from one very rich santa :P)

Things to remember:

• You can gift whenever, it doesn't have to be on Christmas day
  • Remember to include some cheaper items
  • Make sure your inventory isn't full so you can receive gifts
  • Cross off items when/if you receive them, and you can update or post a new list if yours gets all ticked off (lucky you!)

Edit: Thank you everyone!! My inbox is exploding with lovely gifts :) I hope yours are too!

For me, codestones are my biggest wish! I am spending a small fortune on training, so every little bit helps. XD

Happy holidays, TDN. <3

Here's mine :) http://www.neopets.com/~ComplicatedWishes

I must remember to come on so I can gift some members. Plus it's my birthday on Christmas Eve and don't want to seem ignorant.

Books are always a good idea for me, also.

Merry Christmas to everyone <3

Oh an awesome idea! I will definitley be gifting some people. :)

My wishlist.

- Chokato Swirl Pretzel <3

- Chokato Kau cream cake <3

- Chokato (TCG)

- Anything Chokato-related that's not in my gallery. <3

- Any Transmogrification Potion <3

- Snorkle snout

- Lab map pieces <3

- ZDAP lend

Neocash wise, I'm really wanting the Colourful Feather Wings (I know that's a lot to ask)

Just figured I'd throw one NC item in there.

Thanks you for all the gifts everyone!! It was such a surprise and my gallery looks amazing!

Love all my TDN friends! I removed givers names because my list was looking crowded. I still love and appreciate you all!!!

For me it's Codestones (for training), Scratchcards (cause i'm a gambler), Dubloons (for training my weaker pets) or any little thing I can sell to get my way to my paintbrush goals. ^^

I'm going to start gifting people on here later today.

Just a note guys, my main account that is listed here is perma silenced so I can't thank you on Neo, but if you let me know on here I'll send you my love and thanks. :D

mm, don't really have a wishlist, but five dubloon coins, and some neggs so i can trade them in for armoured neggs would help me train my pet.

other stuff i want is all avatar related. or stamps, but i don't have a list of the cheaper ones i don't have.

logged in to my inbox full of gifts!!! thanks for all the gifts everyone!

This is awesome. ^_^

I'd like...

-Winter wearables for my Lupe (Thanks, asherzasherz! I think he looks great~ ^_^)

-Books (Thanks, flizzylizzy, starrbelle, ysera324, accacia, elbandito999, spritzieblue, kopakasheild5, qullaso, mishalunchbox, and choc_chic26!)

-Random junk items (for packrat and rubbish avvies) (Thanks, bumblebee_o3!)

-Lost Desert Paint Brush (this one's hopeless ;) )

I love this idea :D

I will definitely try to gift some members. Heres my list:

- a Hasee gifted by a kind member thank you :)

- a new dress for my Shoyru

- any wearables

- Snowager gifted by a king member, thank you :)

- red+yellow paint brush collectable charms gifted by a kind member, thank you :)

- Pinchit beanie gifted by a kind member, thank you :)

:)

You have given Fireplace Tales to User 'flizzylizzy'. Click the button below to continue.

Here is mine at the bottom I also like bottled faeries even though we can't use them yet and codestones to try to make my pet useful in the BD{www.neopets.com/~themadcheshire}

I also like draik and poogle wearables!

Well stamps that I don't have in my album would be nice.

Codestones and Armor Neggs are appreciated

Morphing/Trans Potion are appreciated but not really believing in this one.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who has been giving me stuff. I will do shopping on 23rd!

Edited by Finn the Human

Aw, I love gifting!

My wishlist is very simple. I'm working on training so codestones and faeries are very appreciated. I'm also now working on rubbish so if you have some junk items you're getting rid of then just send them my way. It'll be a very Merry and cheap Christmas gift for me. :P Any cheap stamps or cards are also appreciated because I really don't have any at all.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all :). I just have one wish...

Baby clothes!! I have an AMAZING cutie pie baby Aisha, but not very many clothes to dress her in. And i always feel so bad because my other pets have plenty of choice, but my baby Aisha can only change background items :(. So any baby clothes are very much appreciated!!

Great idea! I'll definitely have to gift some of you later! Probably closer to Christmas :D.

Wishlist:

Really Warm Holiday Mittens

5 dubloon coins (for training)

Any weapon you think will help me defeat the Brain Tree. . .

Faerie Quest cookies if anybody has any they don't want! lol

Any stamps I don't have

Scratchcards! Because they sound fun.

My wishlist :)

Cover of Darkness Foreground

Darigan Paint Brush

Dark Uni Armoured Shoes

Dark Uni Cloak

Grey Paint Brush

Super Gothic Wocky Jacket

Super Gothic Wocky Sword

My NC Wishlist is Butterfly Dress and Lost Desert Frame (Yeah, right xD)

As I know those are all super expensive, so I really enjoy Codestones ^^ :)

Happy Holidays, Guys!

Hmmmm

Plushies not in my gallery

and "gothic" looking clothes

or if someone is REALLY rich and generous any draik potion/egg whatever :D

This seems like a really nice idea actually.

Aw, I love gifting!

My wishlist is very simple. I'm working on training so codestones and faeries are very appreciated. I'm also now working on rubbish so if you have some junk items you're getting rid of then just send them my way. It'll be a very Merry and cheap Christmas gift for me. :P Any cheap stamps or cards are also appreciated because I really don't have any at all.

Thanks in advance!

Working on SDB avie? I just finished mine yesterday so I can send some things your way.

What a good idea :D

My wishlist would be anything for my 'Friends' gallery that I haven't thought of... (link is in my siggy)

EDIT: for those who don't know the Friends TV series, anything with the word 'friends' in, or anything with the word 'coffee' in that I haven't already got would be lovely :)

Alternatively, Joey always needs more sandwiches, Ross would love more dinosaur items, and Rachel adores fashion stuff :P