Yay for a new iPod for Christmas!

Duskitty

Huzzah! I got a new iPod for Christmas! :woot:

I'm really glad, my old iPod wouldn't charge- there was some kind of problem with its input charging slot thingy -isn't good at knowing terms for things- :P And my friends teased me about my old iPod because it was old and second-hand :*

* does :happydance* for you and your new iPod* Congratulations (or happy holiday-tions, maybe?) :D It's always awesome when you get something that you really wanted c:

Lucky you! I want a new one too. I got a an old nano that has a lot of mileage. I doped it so the screens completely broken and its very dented, it went for a swim in the toilet at some point, and its also completely full now.

But apple doesn't release older versions anymore and I don't like the new ones, so I cant get around to replacing it...

Ah the joys of Apple (:

Speaking of new products... The new 5G iPod touch is kinda stupid IMO, what with all the hype on the "larger screen" and the fact it has a different charging input/output thing than the other iPods; it's supposed to be narrower than the older iPods' charging outlet so you have to get a special charger for it or something :P which seems impractical to me. <_<

Yay! That is awesome. :) I'm happy you were able to get what you wanted.

Duski: I just cannot get over your signature. Everytime I see it it puts a smile on my face. Hehe. :) Sorry for going off topic, but YAY! Glad you got your Christmas wish.

Duski: I just cannot get over your signature. Everytime I see it it puts a smile on my face. Hehe. :)

If you wanna see the page I got it from, here it is: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-54-best-animated-gifs-of-2012

• 1 month later...

congrats!

I got a super cool new Ipad with a pink case for christmas! they are so awesome! well anything apple is awesome ;)

i have an i-pod nano, i-pod touch, i-pad, i-phone & a mac book! xD haha

Addicted to apple just a little bit...... haha