Merry Christmas 2012!!!

Kaana

Well, it's before 6 in the morning where I am, but I'm still on East Coast time in my head, so I'm awake. We haven't opened presents yet. However, the hubby and I bought ourselves this yesterday because we couldn't resist...

stacheLabbitPlushbr7Inch_large_image1_5564.jpg

Merry Christmas! :) We don't do presents for Christmas, but my grandparents are coming over and we're going to have a wonderful dinner tonight! Also, we're sorting/building all our LEGO Harry Potters sets :P

It's 9:39am where I am, so my family hasn't opened presents yet. Everyone is asleep, except for me. I woke up not long ago and can't go back to sleep. I've decided to stay up for a while and read.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I had a very low key evening with my parents :) My brother was with his girlfriend's family and my boyfriend was with his family. Had a nice dinner, gave and received presents, played a trivia game (I won first round *proud*) and watched Die Hard 1 and 2 :D

What did everyone else do? I'd be interested in hearing about the different family traditions ^_^

I got to open my present a few days ago. Though, to be honest, I knew what it was when my hubby bought it. x3

He got me an AMAZING desktop computer that can run any game it's come across at the highest settings without breaking a sweat.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Unfortunately, this year Christmas eve and Christmas day fell on my regular work schedule, so I've been at work since my team is 24/7/365. Tonight though, we'll probably have a nice dinner and make some phone calls to family.

Gift-wise, my husband and I exchanged gifts a couple weeks ago, when I took time off work and we went on a trip. He got me a heated blanket because I'm always freezing. (And I've used it every night.) His dad got us a Starbucks gift set that had matching coffee cups, packets of hot cocoa, coffee, chocolate bars, and chocolate covered candy canes.

On top of that, we actually have snow this year. We are likely to have the first White Christmas (I guess that's 0.5 inches or more on the ground and at least 1 inch of snowfall, on Christmas day) in 25 years. o_O

My parents aren't downstairs yet, and the rule is I only get to see what's in my stocking until they come down. But I did get goldfish crackers and hair ties like I wanted. :D I love Christmas. I just feel super happy. I love just watching the lights and looking at the ornaments on the tree... ^_^

Merry Christmas, everyone!

We celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, so I opened all my presents last night. It was relatively quiet, but nice. We always have a good time.

On Christmas Day (so, today) my grandma came down and we opened the presents from her.

My two three favourite gifts this year - a mug with a bunch of different mathematical equations on it, a bunch of framed pictures from when I did co-op with my city's fire department in my last year of high school, and a children's book about fire trucks (I'm planning on applying for the FD once I graduate college, so my family always buys me little fire-related toys.). My grandma bought me a HUGE (i'm talking probably close to 20x30in here) book with interactive pull-the-tab pictures about fire trucks and I LOVE it. Only problem is... I don't know where I'm going to put it!

OMG!!! That plsuhie(Karina's post) ::D:.Ok back on topic...

This years christmas for me had Less tearing..I got a tablet but i already have a diffrent brand of a tablet.::(: well at least i can take photos. I also i a knitted dress but it has to many peak holes but i can hopely do something about it.I also went celbrating at a driends house.Turkey desert..Lots of food::O: