Forgotten shore map question

miemieh

they won't be retired because it's a daily and it doesn't give out AMAZING prizes except for the Draik Egg ... like all dailies that give out a good prize rarely ... ... and new players shouldn't feel any disadvantage regarding dailies ...

I am not sure if TNT will retire the Forgotten Shore Daily but if anyone needs complete maps let me know and I will send them their way.....I have several and there may be some newbies out there without the map

I think they might limit the map pieces. Because the prizes you can get from the shore are worth so much more than the map pieces are. The shore does give out decent prices, like draik eggs, dubloons, 10k np etc and it's ridiculous that you can get away with paying around 200 np for a full map. :/

I don't anticipate seeing the pieces retire any time soon, but I still save every map piece I get. Mainly because they're barely worth selling - I think! I'm not even sure, because I'm too lazy to check what the individual pieces are worth. I figure I may as well save them, in case of inflation. And if the prices remain static, oh well. I'll have maps to give to people who don't have a lot of neopoints.

I think it's gone on for too long to retire them any time soon. I discard every shore map piece I get, they're just not really worth anything to me.

As for how well the map actually pays for itself (giving out great prizes) I'm not sure what the future holds for the Forgotten Shore!

I think that even if TNT was to retire all the pieces come January 1st, it would take a LONG time for it to become profitable to hoard them. Basically every user has the map now, so only new players would be looking for them- unlike the SLM or other treasure maps. There are soooooo many of them in circulation- each piece only costs 10 NP or something right now.

I doubt that they will get retired, at least for a while. And I think it would take years before hoarding them showed some profit.

Due to their price & the prizes the map gives out, I think the map will take a very very long time to be worth the investment.

If you want to invest in something, I recommend paying attention to backgrounds. I used to make loads and loads of money storing those

Well considering that you can get pieces for free from another daily I dont think its going to be worth anything soon. When I started back playing they were still going for about 5k for some of the pieces. I have collected the whole entire map 5 times over just by doing dailies. I havent really gotten too much from it either

I was missing the last 2 pieces for the longest time and went ahead to buy them instead haha! But I bought them a long time ago, before when you could even pick them up from the Money Tree. There goes my neopoints :'(

There's always nothing of interest to be found for my map :(