What Neopet Species is most suitable for a Haunted Woods supporter?

Hey Neopians,

For years now i have supported Haunted Woods in the Altador Cup. This might sound weird but i'm a massive fan of team Haunted Woods because i think of it like this... in real life people show support to their hometown/state/country by wearing for example NY hats if their from New York, well on Neopets i am from Haunted Woods and so i show support to my land. When i first started playing Neopets, i chose Haunted Woods as my land, i built my Neo home in Haunted Woods and i support team Haunted Woods in the Altador Cup. Why i chose Haunted Woods has something to do with the offline fact that i am a fan of horror movies and i love the holiday Halloween. Anyway, i am making a new neopets account called _team_haunted_woods_ so that i can travel around Neopia and rep my land. i need to choose a Neopet species and i want a species that is relavent to Haunted Woods. For example, i typed in haunted Woods on Google images and there's a picture of team Haunted Woods and in that photo, one of the team players is a Korbat but there's a few other species in that picture too. On my old account xx_em_world_xx i have a Lupe. What species do you reccomend me choosing?

Well, Korbats are probably the only 'spooky' species. I think that putting some NP into painting them Halloween is probably your best bet- you can get some wonderful pets through that. The Halloween Uni, Lupe, and Eyrie are all awesome and spooky.

Any Halloween, Mutant, Ghost or Zombie pet would be suitable. Or you could get pets that are spooky eg. Korbat, Lupe and Hissi. Those pets are fairly spooky-themed, I'd say.

Or a MSP Poogle would work too, though they're very hard to get :P

P.S I think the Mutant Acara, Pteri and Eyrie are boss. :rock: I SO WANT a Mutant Pteri someday :evil:

4.pngah 4.pngmy4.png

IMO these are the most beautiful Mutant pets evar. :)