Mysterious picture on Facebook

dummydumpty

I have neopets liked on facebook but for some reason there content never appears in my newsfeed, so I'm glad you posted this. :) I wish I had an idea of what this could be, but I'm coming up blank. It'd be awesome if it was a new plot though! After reading through the comments on facebook it seems like a lot of people are hoping for a plot... well, pretty much everyone that commented said PLOT! :laughingsmiley: So I think neopets user's will be really disappointed if it isn't one. & It's been a long while since they have had one. Whatever it is... I hope it involves a new avatar.

Honestly though, the picture makes me think about how cool a stealthy gelert would be. :) I know that's not it, just sayin. lol.

EDIT: I've seen people commenting saying Kanrik is returning. Apparently he is the gelert in the picture.. Does anyone know who this character is? I haven't been playing long enough to know... I don't think. The yurble also looks an awful lot like the yurble from the Altador Plot.... but then again, I guess he looks like most yurbles. Idk. :mellow:

Ugh.. this is going to be racking my brain until I find out! LOL. I really hope TNT announces something soon.

I've seen people commenting saying Kanrik is returning. Apparently he is the gelert in the picture.. Does anyone know who this character is?

I don't know much about characters either, but Xepha mentioned earlier that he's associated with Terror Mountain. Which would make it seem like a big plot (if it is indeed plot related. Cryptic TNT :P), not just a redraw, as Terror Mountain got new art not too long ago.

I don't know much about characters either, but Xepha mentioned earlier that he's associated with Terror Mountain. Which would make it seem like a big plot (if it is indeed plot related. Cryptic TNT :P), not just a redraw, as Terror Mountain got new art not too long ago.

Hmm. Terror Mountain, you say? Sounds cool. If anyone is interested I found Kanrik in the neopedia here - http://www.neopets.c...?neopedia_id=90

To sum it up, (for those who don't want to read it all) Kanrik was part of a thieves guild. He was sent on a mission to collect a precious jewel. Along the way he betrayed Hannah to convince her to aid him in the quest. Upon finding a chest he was convinced by Masila that he could realease the powerful being (known as the Bringer of Night) to destroy Galem and take over the thieves guild. "After learning of Kanrik's treachery, Galem sentenced the Gelert to exile. Masila herself poisoned Kanrik and abandoned him among the frigid peaks of Terror Mountain" When he awoke he found Hannah and a Bori named Armin. They journeyed up Terror mountain.. In the ensuing struggle, Kanrik defeated Galem, while Hannah and Armin vanquished the Bringer. Kanrik regained Hannah's trust by saving her life. "Afterward, Kanrik returned to take leadership of the Thieves Guild, while Hannah continued on her adventures. There is rumour that to this day the two still remain in contact."

Interesting indeed. ^_^

Does anyone know who this character is? I haven't been playing long enough to know...

Kanrik is a character from the 'Hannah and the Ice Caves' plot - which was released in 2004 (my third plot :) ).

You can read about it here: http://www.jellyneo....otsummary_hatic

I hope they are bringing out a new plot - it's been over TWO YEARS since the last one :O

(Although HatIC did mainly take place on Terror Mountain, this is because the treasure they were searching for was there. There's no real reason why this plot should necessarily be located there - it's not as if Kanrik lived there or something...)

Woop woop! I really REALLLYYY hope it's a new plot. :D The last plot was the Altador Plot (I think) and I completed that a few months ago :eh:

If it's a plot, I think it may involve the Battledome. Hopefully.

I hope it's a plot too! I hate to get my hopes up, but TNT is trying to do exactly that! (TNT, it worked. Touche.)

Hah, same for me! I am SO excited! :D I really hope they incorporate the BD into it somehow!

I think it's just a sketch or concept art from the Hannah and the Ice Caves plot long ago. Sorry folks.

I have read the whole Hannah and the Ice Caves comic last night, and nothing like the character on the right was featured in there. (Looks like a Lutari to me??)

I have read the whole Hannah and the Ice Caves comic last night, and nothing like the character on the right was featured in there. (Looks like a Lutari to me??)

Really? I honestly thought it was a yurble. :P

I think the other character looks more like a yurble than a lutari. Lutaris have the big claws and our new friend has fingers.

Regardless I really hope Kanrik comes back! He was always my favorite character as a kid. Hannah and the Ice Caves was my first plot-- such nostalgia.

The curly ears makes it look like a Yurble to me as well- though the face is very Lutari-like.

/assumed he was a yurble.

What's the name of that recurring orange yurble? The one who was the real negg faerie and the cleaner guy and something about toenails? Maybe it's that guy. (Who I'm pretty sure wasn't in the Ice Caves plot)

@Kaana: You mean the Angry Orange Yurble? I don't think he has a name beyond that. :P He's kind of become a running joke, showing up everywhere.

And I'm pretty sure Kanrik's friend is a Yurble - he's got Yurble ears, although the tilt of his head does make his face look very Lutari-like.

And I'm pretty sure Kanrik's friend is a Yurble - he's got Yurble ears, although the tilt of his head does make his face look very Lutari-like.

I couldn't decide what I thought he was at first, though I didn't recognize him for the Hannah plot. I'm going to be a dreamer and say it's a new species, a Lutari-Yurble mix. :P

I'm definitely hoping for a plot. I had so much fun with TFR, I can't wait for another one. I'm also hoping for a BD section. I did pretty well last time, but I was lent an amazing battle pet for part of the plot, as well as borrowing a pet that was fairly okay. This time around, I have one of my pets trained much better. :D I'm dying to see how she does in more than just the 1 Player BD.