• Island Kacheek
    • Royalgirl Kacheek
    • Baby Kacheek
    • Desert Kacheek
  2. 2. Male or Female Kacheek?

• Female Kacheek
    • Male Kacheek

Guest NeopianPrincess

Hi, so I am new to the forum and therefore I don't know if my post is in the right place, so I apologies in advance.

Question:

I want to make a Kacheek, but I don't know what color I should make it?

I am leaning more towards Striped or Island, but I would really like to hear what you guys think?

I plan to make this Kaceek a battle pet if that helps.

Also should I make the Kacheek a male or female?

The options are:

Striped

Island

Royalgirl

Baby

Desert

I haven't added Fairy to the list, because I don't really like it, it's just a yellow Kacheek with wings.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I'm very fond of the Island Kacheek- it's a lovely design. :D So I went with that. I don't know if you're into customising for the most part, but the lovely neutralish colour of the base for Island pets would make customising quite easy. :)

My favorite is definitely Island.

I don't know how big you are into customization, but I think Island is pretty as is, but has a nice base for customizing that isn't limited due to more extreme base colors. (Like Royal Girl)

And I'd go for female, just because I tend to prefer female pets. It's more of a personal preference, though I think female may match Island better.

Since I own a Desert Kacheek, you can probably see my bias. XD As for gender, Kacheeks almost always seem to be female, like they are a One Gender Race or something, or are overall girly, to which I disagree (my Kacheek is male, breaking that mold). I would say it depends on the character or such you have in mind for the Neopet. In fact....I'll just vote a gender for each colour:

Striped = Either one

Island = Female

Royalgirl = Female (well, Royalgirl is a gender colour in itself so that defines it)

Baby = Either, but they look male to me, the baby Kacheeks

Desert = Male (kind of a more boyish colour in my opinion)

I adore kacheeks and I pretty much think they can suite all colors relatively well. Island would have to be my favorite out of the colors you chose, but desert is a close second! :) My absolute favorite color for kacheeks though, is plushie.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal lady all the way :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...