Gift of (No) NC?

Laughing Echo

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere (I did a search but nothing turned up)...

So... What's the status with the Gift of NC event in the NC Mall? It said that the rewards would be processed by the 8th of January, and it's the 9th and neither my main nor my side have gotten their bonus NC. Is something wrong or is TNT just behind? Is anyone else in the same boat? Or am I missing something obvious??

(Also – my accounts should be in good standing, as I've never had any problems. So that's not it.)

Not just you!

From the TNT neoboard:

8 Jan 2013 - 5:36 pm

Hello! We know some of you are waiting for your Gift of NC rewards today and we're sorry for the delay! Our magical scripts that find everyone who is eligible and calculate the proper rewards are taking a bit longer to run than expected. We thought they might make a last minute push for completion today, but it isn't so. We'll start sending out that bonus NC tomorrow.

If you're not sure if you're eligible for the bonus NC (and, thus, to be annoyed with us for the delay), visit the Gift of NC page to check! Bonus NC is granted for qualifying NC item purchases made between 11/30 and 1/3. http://ncmall.neopet...=&cat=#giftofnc

- The Neopets Script Wrangling Team

Whew, glad to know I'm not the only one. I checked the Neoboards earlier & the people there seem pretty chill so I thought there might be a glitch on my end. I also dug through my memory just in case I received the NC w/o me realizing it lol

Oh free NC, make haste~