what's the most frustrating part of neopets ?

Angeló

Neopoints. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT THEM!!? Anything worth doing requires a ton of neopoints. :sad02:

Like seriously, when i see people dropping 90mil or so on an item i just get confused, like how in the world did they earn so freaking much, I'm lucky if i have 500k in my acc at the best times

• 2 weeks later...

The fact I have to wait until my premium runs out before I can buy another Premium membership and update it. :grrr:

Also...again I miss the days when Chrome supported customisation...I wrote a little rant about it in a Word document, but long story short, I wish it ran the way it used to. Now that I have a laptop, I am now logged into my main on the Firefox browser, where it works...it may be my main's permanent home unless this issue is fixed, but it might not ever happen. This whole personal closet limit thing is bull (as in, not 650 but a different unknown limit depending on the user); I remember I used to customise my pets with over 700 items in there with no problems happening. It at least loads on Firefox, but it lags a ton. Not as badly as it did on my old computer though...

I'm sure people have said this fifty times before, but being unable to say various words that aren't even profanity.

As for people dropping 90m on something, there are ways to get points, but they're illegal.

And I have no problem customising on Chrome, Lady Lyuba, so it may be your computer or connection.

• 2 weeks later...

Lutaris O.M.G I created one on my side(Witha good name)and I am preparing to transfer it NOPE! It's too,foooooond of me even though I have met it for about 15 seconds,jeezus!

And...lucky noobs like when some newb makes a account and gets like visited by jacko the phantom painter like 50 times and gets all the random avatars,it frustrates me to no end!And people who play meerca chase and get like 3 fish neggs in a row!And then say it was because of my...skill.Whelp I'm done ranting.

Edit:Just remebered cause it happened I was going on SW and let's just say I search up one dubloon coin guess the results,were you searching for flaming meepit eating 10-pound one thousand shiny gold dubloon coin of magical backflips,why of course I WAS NOT SEARCHING FOR THAT,shop wizard read some books increase your intelligence please

Oh goodness. There is so much that bothers me.

• The filter that blocks certain words.
  • The Avatars from flash games (I just can't get that good!).
  • Avatar that requires you to spend a lot of neopoints on a 'random' event to get the avatar.
  • Not knowing how people earn so many neopoints.

I'm sure theres more and I know these have been said but that's my 2 cents.

The filters, the repetitive nature of some of the games, how hard it is to get certain avatars, the point where you just do your dailies (and only certain ones) because the rest of the game is boring...

I can't pinpoint anything specifically (maybe the difficulty of the games or the neopoint to point ratio), but basically, the near need to cheat. Yes, the vast majority of us behave and yes, there will be people who cheat regardless of how simple a game is. But between buying items with physical money to sell for points and using score senders and other devices to obtain vast amounts of points...I lost my train of thought. (*facepalm*) The point is, life in Neopia is so expensive that it's no wonder some of us feel it's necessary to cheat. (Million dollar paintbrushes, anyone?)

Waiting for the news to post - I swear back in the day it was ALWAYS posted sometime between 2 and 2:30 NST. Now I feel like I have to wait forever!

The Chocolate avatar. I just can't.

^^ and this - I gave up. I don't have the patience for it. Maybe one day...sigh.

Also now Key Quest is being very frustrating and it has crashed my web browser at least twice now. I don't think it's Firefox since it normally crashes a bit for me and sometimes refuses to load and also how you can only get 1,000 neopoints per play if a person can get a higher score that is worth more than a thousand neopoints then they should get the points since they worked for it because some of the games are hard and it doesn't unbalance the system very much since there's only a limit of 3 scores sent per day. Maybe one day Neopets will raise the amount of neopoints you can earn per game instead of getting only 1,000 neopoints although I doubt that would happen but maybe some day it will.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I hate, hate, HATE NC push. Don't give me crystal neggs if to open them it's 125 NC EACH. That's ridiculous and absurd. Stop using my inventory as a bribe - I can't trade them, I can't use them, and I seriously refuse to pay $5 to use them. If I wanted to pay for it, I would have in the NC Mall. But forcing it on me and making me SDB it drives me up the wall.

Just remebered cause it happened I was going on SW and let's just say I search up one dubloon coin guess the results,were you searching for flaming meepit eating 10-pound one thousand shiny gold dubloon coin of magical backflips,why of course I WAS NOT SEARCHING FOR THAT,shop wizard read some books increase your intelligence please

YAAAASS haha that is so accurate! It always searches the most obscure things.

But also I get frustrated when I play Faerie Bubbles and the music won't turn off. AND that the Pyramids game is the biggest troll ever

Well a lot of things I dislike about neopets have been said already: random event avatars (managed to get lucky and get the snowager avvie!), the impossible amount of NP you have to spend for a PB. The fact that Baby colour is SO DARN CUTE but almost impossible to customise and only with NC. The fact that I get freaking crystal neggs I can't use because I won't spend 125 NC aka $5 to open a freaking negg. The fact that I can't buy any Neo merchandise or Neocash cards in my country (Europe). The fact that I've been around for 8 years and have never gotten an FFQ. I rarely get FQ at all. The fact that some games do not work properly and bug/glitch all the time. The screwed up ticket system from the help desk. The impossibility to get trophies. The fact that you can't rename your pets! (I'm not going to pound my 7,5 year old pet bc of a bad name) Some games are just way too difficult to get 1k with.

But most of all: YOU HAVE TO PAY NC EVERYWHERE. Do you want to buy that cool item? Too bad it's 250 NC. Here, have an item you can't use unless you spend 250 NC first. Want to gift a NC item? You can, but only if you buy at least a $5 Neocash card in the store and not online. The fact that there are some fun games that get you decent prices but you have to pay NC for it to play. Darn NC! Back in my days we could buy items with NP! Oh yes, don't forget the fact that there still is NO MOBILE APP even though everybody has a smartphone these days.

Writing all these negative things about Neopets makes me wonder why I am still here. But I like to do my dailies, including some games. And then just go and customise something and try coding and spending time on this forum. It helps me to pass the time.

The way some items and goals are there to taunt you with their inaccessibility. I don't like coming to neopets and thinking 'even if i work very hard for the rest of my life, i will never achieve that.' I have real life for that :/

For me, it's waiting for that elusive limited edition pet to become available. I usually have the gender, personality, color, and a rocking name all picked out. All I need is the pet. Do I get it? No. Hopefully that will change soon.

Well a lot of things I dislike about neopets have been said already: random event avatars (managed to get lucky and get the snowager avvie!), the impossible amount of NP you have to spend for a PB. The fact that Baby colour is SO DARN CUTE but almost impossible to customise and only with NC. The fact that I get freaking crystal neggs I can't use because I won't spend 125 NC aka $5 to open a freaking negg. The fact that I can't buy any Neo merchandise or Neocash cards in my country (Europe). The fact that I've been around for 8 years and have never gotten an FFQ. I rarely get FQ at all. The fact that some games do not work properly and bug/glitch all the time. The screwed up ticket system from the help desk. The impossibility to get trophies. The fact that you can't rename your pets! (I'm not going to pound my 7,5 year old pet bc of a bad name) Some games are just way too difficult to get 1k with.

But most of all: YOU HAVE TO PAY NC EVERYWHERE. Do you want to buy that cool item? Too bad it's 250 NC. Here, have an item you can't use unless you spend 250 NC first. Want to gift a NC item? You can, but only if you buy at least a $5 Neocash card in the store and not online. The fact that there are some fun games that get you decent prices but you have to pay NC for it to play. Darn NC! Back in my days we could buy items with NP! Oh yes, don't forget the fact that there still is NO MOBILE APP even though everybody has a smartphone these days.

Writing all these negative things about Neopets makes me wonder why I am still here. But I like to do my dailies, including some games. And then just go and customise something and try coding and spending time on this forum. It helps me to pass the time.

I AGREE SO MUCH ABOUT NC! I hate neocash. I was around back in the day too, when you just used NP. I loved neopets so much for not making us pay real money. Although I've played so long, I've never heard of a FQ or FFQ. What is that?

I AGREE SO MUCH ABOUT NC! I hate neocash. I was around back in the day too, when you just used NP. I loved neopets so much for not making us pay real money. Although I've played so long, I've never heard of a FQ or FFQ. What is that?

I think most users agree about NC. It's just ripping money..

FQ = Faerie Quest and FFQ = Fountain Faerie Quest. With a FFQ you can paint any Neopet with any color available to that pet and the Rainbow Pool. You can't paint your pet robot at the Pool because Robot is exclusive for the lab ray.

The way some items and goals are there to taunt you with their inaccessibility. I don't like coming to neopets and thinking 'even if i work very hard for the rest of my life, i will never achieve that.' I have real life for that :/

The struggles of pretty much every gallery owner... There are some items that cost exorbitant amounts of money. Those I can get, with enough hard work, even if it takes a long time.

Then there are the items that were only given out from Key Quest plushies and such, which cannot be found anywhere. If they do exist, they're most likely hiding in someone's SDB or forgotten in their gallery or not for trade.

kjgymnastics19,

It's pretty easy to get stuff out of your SDB actually, you just go to the box and fill in how many of an item you want taken out (If you only have one, just type in 1) and you can remove many things at a time by filling out different boxes all at once and then clicking submit. But random events can be good sometimes as they can lead to randomly getting NP and random avatars shouldn't be too annoying, you don't have to use them :D

Just offering some friendly information, not at all trying to say your concerns aren't valid!

Also, I used to do gymnastics too. Are you still into it? :)