1,000,000 Np goal!

Anxious Zombie

Five minutes ago I finally reached my goal of having 1,000,000 Np again! I now officially have a BETTER account then my poor 11 year account that was cg'd. True, I don't have access to the Abandoned Attic or the Hidden Tower discount day. But I can live without them until this account is old enough. The best part is that I have a pin, and frequently change my password so no more cging at my expense. Access denied!

Edit: I also officially have 1,200 items in my sdb, but only 821 are unique :P

I know how you feel! I'm currently trying to save up at least 10,000,000 so I can upgrade to a 'Ultimate Riches!' bank account. I'm almost at 9 mil, but this last 1.5 is killing me!

Hahah, resist the urge to spend it, alright? Congrats! I know we're all happy to hit that 1M.

And after that first 1M, the rest comes much more easily. Trust me.

Congrats! It's always great to reach a huge milestone like that. :D I nearly cried with joy the first time I hit 1 mill!

Congratulations to you! It felt so nice when I first hit the 1mil mark, and then again when I hit the two million mark. But now all those Np's are gone and spent, on a custom. LOL. Ah, well. I've got some saving to do. :) As others have said, the first million is always the hardest.

Congratulations! I remember being overjoyed when I hit my first mil.

Now, I'm trying to 5M in the bank so I can upgrade my account again. It's torture because I'm still about 2.2M away. Hopefully, I'll be getting 1K in interest a day in a couple of weeks or so.

It's torture because I want a Pirate PB so bad for my Eyrie, but I want to bump up my account first.

Always always ALWAYS remember your outlets! I get most of my NP through the stock market. It's a great way to build up. It may take a bit, but boy is it worth it :) I've got about 3 mil to my name right now, saving up for battledome weapons. :P

Congrats! Whenever I get to 2mill I start spending. ._.

I'm definitely going to have to stop myself once I get back to it!

I must get draik :3

This is so me. I can never make it over the 2mill mark without spending it on something. My next goal is to have 5 million in the bank and not spend any of it. All the other np's I make will be put towards stocks and training. Then whatever is left over will go in the bank. I hope to have 100mill one day. :) -sighs- Seems impossible unless you are a restocker. Which I absolutley do not have the patience for. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one who is stingy with spending any NP? Usually I just wait to get the Paintbrush/stuff I want instead of forking over money. But congrats on the million! I was overjoyed when I hit the 7 digits way back. Things go a lot faster after that it seems.

Nah, I'm pretty stingy too! It nearly killed me to buy a Sword of Reif yesterday. ;_;

Getting to the first million brings back painful memories for me I got to my first million and did not even have time to let out a whoopee before it was taken and my account was frozen. I was going to give up but TNT did reinstate my account after I put in a ticket and I thought giving up was just letting the evil ones win...That was almost 9 years ago and I have seen many millions come and go and come again so well done and keep those nps rolling in for your 2m goal...

I just hit my first 1mil last week, so congrats to both of us (:

Edit: Also, I decided that I want to keep my bank at 1mil for now, but I want to save up and get some of the more expensive avatars like HT - Rich and Snorkle. Maybe I'll spend it on a lab map if I can find a good deal...