Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy ?

Angeló

Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting: 13 icons for ~1m = 76,923 NP/icon

Altador Cup Throwing Star: 13 icons for ~1.2m = 92,308 NP/icon

Bow of Destiny: 13 icons for ~1.5m = 115,385 NP/icon

Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy: 14 icons for ~2m = 142,857 NP/icon

Viewed another way, you're paying 1m for the extra icon over BLSoWS, or half a mill for the extra icon over Bow of Destiny.

I would say this falls right into the "weaker constant" level in an advanced players' set. (Stronger constants like the anagram swords are a big leap in both icons and price, so I would say they are uncomparable.) If that's the level you're going for, then it's up to you whether the extra icon, or the specific combination of icons, is worth it to you to get DSPBB over one of the other options.

The DSPBB is really nice, considering there weren't any really viable constants in between the (near)13 iconers and the +18-iconers. With the appearance of Skarls Hasty Mace and this, the gaps are kinda filled :)

Though DSPBB is much more consistent, I suggest you go for Skarls Hasty Mace instead. XD

Angelo: Yeah. The anagram swords deal from 18.25 icons - 24 icons :) They're a lot more consistent. I suggest you go with the Sword of Reif, Sword of Ari or Sword of Thare. They're the harder to block icons right now.

You can also buy Kelpbeards Trident which is a lot cheaper but deals the same icon numbers.

Yes, the anagram swords or Kelpbeards Trident are good weapons. However, they are a big price jump from DSPBB, running closer to 8-10m instead of 2m. They're not really comparable to DSPBB, but DSPBB could be a stepping stone on your way to an anagram sword.