Once You Are Done With All Your Goals What Will YOU Do?

Finn the Human

Goals  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Once You are done with ALL your goals you will...

• Quit the Game
    • Get new goals!
    • Find another hobby.
    • Forget about neopets
    • Continue Normally

This has happened to me on several occasions. If I wasn't able to find a new goal, I ended up quitting for a while. When I came back, I would find something new to strive for. I'm more focused on avatar collecting, and on training, and both of those are basically never ending goals, so I'm good for a while.

First thing first is the dream pets, then I'll work on avatars. (Because, those are important, and I "need" as many of them as possible). I'm not sure what to do after that, but I'll think of something, perhaps involving collecting more wearables, starting and continuing galleries, and enter contests. I'm hoping to get into the NT one day....

As an avatar collector, I don't think I'll ever get sick of that goal. Also, I have an ongoing goal of earning NP (at first I had a goal of 1 mil, then 10 mil, then 20 mil, etc...) so it seems like that will never end. Maybe a third goal should be to spend some of that NP :P

Am I the only one that actually takes enjoyment out of playing the flash games? XD They are so addictive and a time killer. I mean, I have goals, but at the end of the day my goal with neopets is the same goal of that as my solitaire on my iPhone - entertain, destress and give me a time sink xD

I'd definitely find new goals because TNT is always coming up with new things and I've been playing for almost 9 years now and I still haven't completed some of the original goals I set. Plus, there is always new plushies to buy!

Uhhh randomly roam/click around with eyes glaze over? lol

I'm more of a color person so saving up for PBs is often my main motivation. What I described above is how I'd be like after I achieved my dream colors. Then I'd go on a hiatus out of boredom. Then maybe return to find a new goal :)

Well. First goal I want to get out of the way is all of my dream pets. Although, I change my mind about which ones are my 'dreamies' a lot. I want my main pets to be fantastic and some of them to be cross-painted. So it's going to get costly. After that I want to customize them all and make all of there user-look-ups look spectacular. Again, very costly. :P

After that's done with I'd like to set aside more time for my gallery. I want to collect every single chokato item, and that's going to be about 20mil or so.

Maybe a bit cheaper than that, it's been awhile since I checked. Finally, I want that to be turned into my sub-gallery and then just collect everything I find really cute, pretty, or gorgeous. I may eventually move my chokato gallery to a side account and have a chokato kiko and chia there. ;)

Then I'd like to play around with my side accounts. I'd like to get a maraquan pet account, a faire pet account, and a royalty pet account.

While doing this I'll be working on game avatars. Last but not least, I want at least ONE stamp avatar. So, as you can see with all the things I have listed... my goals will never just disappear. I change my mind a lot, so... erm, I don't think I'll ever run out of things to do. Not to mention all the trophy collecting I still have to do. My goodness, seems impossible but so worth it. :wub_anim:

Edit: Oh yes, and I want the ultimate battledome pet. -sighs- maybe someday.

I don't have any firm goals, only flimsy ones like more avatars, a stronger pet, more trophies and all that, so I'll never be truly done. Not until I get sick of it and quit :P I also enjoy the flash games. I like the neopoints I get from playing, but I play them because I enjoy it and it's perfect for when I watch TV (I need to do something with my hands).

Before I got into avatar collecting, I had actually reached all my goals a long time ago (I'm not that ambitious, really). So for some years I just played Destruct-O-Match. That's probably what I'd do again if I get bored of avatars (I have no illusion that I will ever actually get them all).

Am I the only one that actually takes enjoyment out of playing the flash games? XD They are so addictive and a time killer. I mean, I have goals, but at the end of the day my goal with neopets is the same goal of that as my solitaire on my iPhone - entertain, destress and give me a time sink xD

You're not the only one, I enjoy the games, too, and the NP I earn from it as a result. ^^ It saddens me that most people only play the Flash games for the avatars, trophies, and the Daily Dare/GMC. :(

Well. First goal I want to get out of the way is all of my dream pets. Although, I change my mind about which ones are my 'dreamies' a lot. I want my main pets to be fantastic and some of them to be cross-painted. So it's going to get costly. After that I want to customize them all and make all of there user-look-ups look spectacular. Again, very costly. :P

After that's done with I'd like to set aside more time for my gallery. I want to collect every single chokato item, and that's going to be about 20mil or so.

Maybe a bit cheaper than that, it's been awhile since I checked. Finally, I want that to be turned into my sub-gallery and then just collect everything I find really cute, pretty, or gorgeous. I may eventually move my chokato gallery to a side account and have a chokato kiko and chia there. ;)

Then I'd like to play around with my side accounts. I'd like to get a maraquan pet account, a faire pet account, and a royalty pet account.

While doing this I'll be working on game avatars. Last but not least, I want at least ONE stamp avatar. So, as you can see with all the things I have listed... my goals will never just disappear. I change my mind a lot, so... erm, I don't think I'll ever run out of things to do. Not to mention all the trophy collecting I still have to do. My goodness, seems impossible but so worth it. :wub_anim:

Edit: Oh yes, and I want the ultimate battledome pet. -sighs- maybe someday.

Pets are certainly a top priority for me, too...and that Chokato petpage of yours is hilarious! :laughingsmiley: I like having themed accounts, myself, but they focus more on the land, like, my main is Neovia, my sides include Maraqua, Vitrupets...... you get the idea ^^ Themes are fun :D

Hm.....now I'm getting more gallery ideas XD Such as a humorous item gallery, or a gallery of items related to a specific land.

I just started to get into stamp and cards collecting... long-terms goals that may seem unachievable? Check! I already want to have gourmet club and the book awards for my pet... haha.

As for galleries, I know this feeling! I have two right now, but I keep having ideas and I have to stop myself because they can get quite expensive depending on the theme.

Im always gonna have something else to do.

My gallery alone is gonna take probably 50mil or so to finish, and after that i'll probably start getting wearables or something.

Then i'll move onto becoming a lender.

I don't think I'll ever achieve *all* of my goals. I mean, I did already achieve all of the ones I ever deemed possible--I got MSPP, BGC avatars...I've trained my pet beyond what I thought was a good battle pet...I completed my battle set.

So I did get new goals. Right now, I'm working on books. Should I ever succeed in getting a book award, though, I'll probably just save up np to help the ALP. After all, after BGC comes the Super Attack Pea...

(Like I said, I don't think I'll ever achieve *all* those goals.)