Inflation of Codestones

Grrr!!! Codestones are now so expensive, should have hoarded earlier.

Bri Codestone

Low: 2.73k 1/2/13

High: 3.95 k NOW

Eo Codestone

Low: 5.06k 1/1/13-1/2/13

High: 7.59k NOW

Har Codesone

Low: 2.81k 1/1/13

High: 4.15k NOW

Lu Codestone

Low: 6.67k 1/6/13

High: 9.97k NOW

Main Codestone

Low: 2.67k 1/1/13

High: 3.88k NOW

Mau Codestone

Low: 2.73k 1/1/13-1/3/13

High: 3.54k NOW

Orn Codestone

Low: 3.01k 1/5/13

High: 4.33k NOW

Tai-Kai Codestone

Low: 3.05k 1/2/13

High: 3.95k NOW

Vo Codestone:

Low: 4.67k 1/6/13

High: 8.05k NOW

Zei Codestone:

Low: 4.74k 1/1/13

High: 6.52k NOW

A full set now costs 55k NP.

Yep I've noticed it too because I usually buy them up and sell them, but it's just not worth it anymore. I think they've definitely jumped up in prices because of this new plot that may or may not happen.

I'm so jealous of people right now XD They have so much money =)))

How much did Scarab Ring inflate before? O.o

Wow, Scarab Rings are selling for 2,500np right now.

Back around the last AC, Eo and Lu Codestones were around and higher than 10k, So 6k or so while still high, isn't too bad compared to before the BD started spitting them out. ;) Still it'd be nice if the prices would deflate a bit. I don't think this computer can handle Keyquest, at least not the mini-games, or I'd play it for codestones too. ;) At least the BD seems to give me a decent amount of them some nights. :)

lolol. Nice. Been hoarding over 5k codestones for a few months now. Will wait until prices begin to drop a bit, and sell. >:)

I just had to pay 11,000 NP for a Lu Codestone. Madness. I hope this trend doesn't continue... I doubt Neopets will have the plot ready to start tomorrow. Surely they'll reintroduce abilities and such first?

(Isn't it fairly immoral to stock up on weapons, healing potions and codestones for training now that a war is coming, and sell them at inflated prices while your fellow Neopians are trying to save the world from this potential new threat? So wrong. :D)

(Isn't it fairly immoral to stock up on weapons, healing potions and codestones for training now that a war is coming, and sell them at inflated prices while your fellow Neopians are trying to save the world from this potential new threat? So wrong. :D)

Immoral? Maybe. But it's also good business. ;)

I'm really interested to see what happens with healing potion prices this time. It used to be that you didn't really need them because you could just win-heal on Inflatable Balthazar. Now you can't, so potions may be in more demand.

Immoral? Maybe. But it's also good business. ;)

I'm really interested to see what happens with healing potion prices this time. It used to be that you didn't really need them because you could just win-heal on Inflatable Balthazar. Now you can't, so potions may be in more demand.

A lot of times with a plot, though, Inflatable Balthazar wasn't available to fight, unless you knew the Javascript trick. Things will still change because that trick won't work anymore, either, and even winning a battle against an opponent won't help you heal. That's why I've been stocking up on healing potions, too - both to use and to sell!

Close to good timing for me...I'm thiiiis close to never using the regular codestones again, and once I finish I'm going to sell off all the leftovers I have. Just three more days...

How are the prices on the red codestones?

I made it up to level 250, and I'm now using the secret ninja training school. Woohoo! As such, I have released a bunch of codestones back into the wild.

Er, my shop.

Hallelujah, hint of plot.

EDIT: It's been less than a minute, and I've sold eleven. Maybe I should have made them above the lowest in the shop wiz...

I can't believe how quickly the stones have jumped in price with the mere HINT of a POSSIBLE plot, and there may not even be any battling, or very little battling. Not only that, look at battledome gear, it's all inflating as well. GHS was 200k at MOST a couple of weeks ago, and now people are asking 500k for one. INSANE!

I train, but I primarily wait until I have some codestones built up from the new BD. Mainly I train by alternate methods and use the training school for raising any stat that falls "behind".

I wish those new training fortune cookies reduced the price for training randomly, but nope, they only reduce the training time by a random percentage.

Maybe TNT thought to try to reduce the number of codestones in-game for the same reasons I've heard rumors about the rubbish avatar, to reduce item load and strain on the servers.

Oh well, if you're selling codestones instead of training, now is DEFINITELY your time. Enjoy it while it lasts, because if there's minimal battling in a potential new plot, or no battling at all, the market will probably dry up as long as Key Quest and codestones from the BD exist. ;)

A quick search in the SW reveals these rip-off codestone prices:

Lu 15k

Bri 4.3k

Eo 11.4k

Har 5.8k

Main 4k

Mau 4k

Orn 5k

Tai-Kai 5k

Vo 11.3k

Zei 9k

A full set now costs...................73.8k!

Prices are now nearing RECORD HIGHS!