Inflation of Codestones

@Aqua: TNT gave a reminder in bold to keep training our pets. All the images seem to suggest some kind of battle-related strategizing. They've uploaded images of "NC War Packs." I'd say chances are super slim that there's not going to be any battling in this plot. *raises eyebrow*

@Rockyroad: Only some of those are near record highs. Eo codestones were almost over 15k last battle plot. Main and Mau got much higher. There was a while when only a few of them were under 10k. Long story short: There's a lot more inflation to come. *dramatic music* :O

Well then... I'm quite tempted to sell codestones during the plot rather than use them then! Decisions, decisions...

The 55 boost is fine. Just train HP and buy some Dewberry Revivers/Healing Potions.

Try Koi Warrior on Easy.

You should be able to win easily.

If you still don't have one, buy a Blue Scorchstone or if you want to skip Blue Scorchstone, try Greater Healing Scroll.

Continue to train your HSD to have 80 each.

She has a Lesser Healing Scroll...but I think she could upgrade to something better. Other items in her arsenal include the Purple Sticky Hand, Gilded War Hammer, Snowglobe Staff, Leaf Shield, Scarab Ring, Supernova, and a Golden Compass.

And yep, going for 40 in HSD was the plan.....and after that, 50 Level with 100 HSD! ^^

Thank you. :D

Price Check:

Lu 14.2k

Vo 12k

Eo 10.9k

Zei 9.5k

Har 5.9k

Tai-Kai 5k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.3k

Mau 3.6k

Main 3.5k

Total: 73.9k

During the TFR, prices only went up to 70k, according to Jellyneo.

Edit: Apparently, some people are panic selling which caused the prices of the Lu, Mau and Main Codestones to drop slightly.

Edited by rockyroad1

Would it be wise to buy codestones now and sell them or to just hoard codestones? I'm training right now and I find it a bit uneconomical to codestone train now =((((

Would it be wise to buy codestones now and sell them or to just hoard codestones? I'm training right now and I find it a bit uneconomical to codestone train now =((((

I reached the 85 strength and defense boost so I think I'll quit while I'm ahead. Training is just too expensive right now. Chelinde will have to face this war like she is - I have faith. :-)

I think you can hoard now because obviously a plot is coming and prices will only soar further.

I'm almost at the 85 strength boost. 39 codestones to go.

I maxed out endurance to save on codestones.

I used the advice I was given here about playing Deadly Dice to bring Taffieh's level back under 40 so I can continue training at the Swashbuckling Academy. Unfortunately, it backfired and bumped it up every time I played. I couldn't wake in time to be able to play Count Von Roo every morning (UK time) so I've given up and I'm back to codestone training! Thankfully, I'm maxing out my battledome prizes/np wins daily and I'm receiving a nice amount of regular codestones and red codestones (which I sell for more nps to buy codestones I don't have) I also managed to sell a Snow PB & Christmas PetPet PB I didn't know I had, so it's going well so far, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up.

I'm currently training defence to get it around the same as her HP & Strength.

I was planning on training so I can start using the Red Codestones, which have dropped in price significantly since the Battledome starting cranking them out. But leveling to 250 is going to cost a ton of money. Might be best to wait until this war is over. But then it will take even more time!

Price Check:

Lu 14.3k

Vo 12k

Eo 11k

Zei 9.5k

Har 5.9k

Tai-Kai 5k

Orn 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 3.8k

Main 3.75k

Total: 74.75k

Prices are slowly creeping up...

I'm actually quite happy with the codestone inflation as I'm still in the Swashbuckling Academy, and getting codestones from the Battledome daily is a nice way to increase my bank account. :D

Price Check:

Lu 14.5k

Vo 12.2k

Eo 10.8k

Zei 9.5k

Har 6k

Orn 5.1k

Tai-Kai 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.9k

Total: 75.4k

quqire holding off Eo prices...will rise eventually.

Prices are continuing their slow climb towards 80k.

Price Check:

Lu 14.5k

Vo 12.2k

Eo 10.8k

Zei 9.5k

Har 6k

Orn 5.1k

Tai-Kai 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.9k

Total: 75.4k

quqire holding off Eo prices...will rise eventually.

Prices are continuing their slow climb towards 80k.

Also, since the BD isn't giving out codestones as much (in fact, NOT AT ALL ;n; ), the prices are SKYROCKETING like crazy.

Edit: The BD is giving out prizes normally again! YAY! :happydance:

Price Check:

Lu 14.65k

Vo 12.5k

Eo 10.9k

Zei 9.6k

Har 5.9k

Orn 5k

Tai-Kai 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 3.9k

Main 3.8k

Total: 75.75k

Prices are depressed right now due to panic selling. Only the 4 most expensive codestone types recorded an increase. The actual price without the hoards are much higher than the current market prices.

Note: I think I have the longest-living topic here in the subforum.

I really don't want to train during this inflation period, but I really have no choice since I sporadically trained before the announcement of a plot/war.

I guess I know where my Food Club winnings are going now ;)

I've been stockpiling codestones in anticipation for something like this, but I think I'll be using at least half of them for training now (at least it's free! :) ). I've been hoping to get more from keyquest, but it seems like they've either lowered the chances of getting them or the game is really just trying to spite me - I've gotten only junk items on my last 7 gold keys! :(

Price Check:

Lu 15k

Vo 13k

Eo 11.9k

Zei 9.5k

Har 6k

Orn 5k

Tai-Kai 5k

Bri 4.5k

Mau 4k

Main 3.95k

Total: 78.05k

Mau, Main, Eo, Lu, Vo, Har rose in price. Har only rose slightly.

Zei was the only drop in price.

The rest are steady.

The codestone index rose 3.04%.

f the war starts it is very possible the price of Codestones will actually drop, because more people will be playing the Battledome that do not regularly.

:S what connection do you see between codestone deflation and people in the battledome? i think they will continue to increase as probably the difficulty of the challengers will increase by time

:S what connection do you see between codestone deflation and people in the battledome? i think they will continue to increase as probably the difficulty of the challengers will increase by time

Codestones are rewards for battling ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I mean, the people that start to battle in the Battledome for the codestones will probably use them themselves for training, so I don't think the price of codestones will be dropping anytime soon. I think there will be a ceiling for the codestones' prices though, but in no way will they become exceedingly expensive (hopefully).

I mean, the people that start to battle in the Battledome for the codestones will probably use them themselves for training, so I don't think the price of codestones will be dropping anytime soon. I think there will be a ceiling for the codestones' prices though, but in no way will they become exceedingly expensive (hopefully).

Yes, if TNT gives useful items for defeating the plot challengers.

Codestones are rewards for battling ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Reply same as The Charismatic Enigma.

Yes, but codestones are given out in the BD. If TNT does not give useful items for defeating the plot challengers, prices will spike as people will have less time to battle the codestone-giving challengers.

I wonder: if the war starts it is very possible the price of Codestones will actually drop, because more people will be playing the Battledome that do not regularly. If the dome will still give out Codestones during the plot, there should be a significant price drop.

This is what I am saying.

Price Check:

Lu 15k

Vo 13.1k

Eo 11.6k

Zei 9.5k

Har 5.95k

Orn 5k

Tai-Kai 5.15k

Bri 4.45k

Mau 4k

Main 3.9k

Total: 77.85k

Prices have stabilized for now after the spike yesterday. Expect price increases when the plot starts.