Hi lovely TDN's - "Hallo" from Germany :)

Juli

Hi guys!

I'm new here so I just want to intodruce myself. :*

My name is Julia, I'm 20 years old and from Germany.

I play Neopets for over 8 years now (with a break) and I'm still addicted!

I found this forum and thought why not? I think it's great here :)

I love to chat and meet new guys from the whole world - so just mail me if you want.

In real life I love to read good books, travel around the world (my BIG LOVE city is Amsterdam, Netherlands), playing games on the Xbox

and go to the cinema. I'm addicted to so many shows/series like Game of Thrones, TBBT, HIMYM, Bones, SOA and more.

So - Hello! <3

Hello Julia! It's nice to meet you. :) I'm Xandria. We seem to have quite a few things in common, so I look forward to seeing some more of your posts!

Hi Julia and welcome. I love reading too. What are some of your favorite books?

Hey and thank you!

I love fantasy books mostly like Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings, Stephen King. But I love also drama and crime books :)

Hallo, wie geht's :)

I just studied German this year, and it's really terrible XD

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

I'm fine thank you :) I hope you are fine too!

Oh my Sloth! German is a horrible language to learn! The grammatic is so awful if it's not your mother language!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey and thank you!

I love fantasy books mostly like Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings, Stephen King. But I love also drama and crime books :)

Cool. I'm currently reading The Fellowship of the Ring and I'm really liking it.