Side Account Question!!

cmillz26

Hey so I know the rules about side accounts are that you can't earn neopoints on them but I created a side account to play on because I don't want to get any more warnings on my main (bc of things like board warnings or stupid mistakes like that) but I recently wanted to buy a morphing potion and needed 200k extra.. Will I get frozen if I transfer 200k to my main and then transfer 200k back to the side account when I get it? Ahh I'm really worried because I didn't even think about it and transferred it.

Oh and also for the future: am I allowed to make NP on a side account if I don't transfer them to my main and just use it as a completely separate account?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
This question is answered in a pinned topic for account information and help. Before posting account questions, please check this topic to see if your question has been answered.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.

That is a big no no having multiple accounts that both produce np. I have heard of people who have kept two completely separate accounts that NEVER merge in any way but this is still against the rules. Side accounts are never to make np unless you make them into a main in which case you can never go back to your old main and make points.

Pick one of your accounts to be your main, and STICK WITH IT. Hopefully you won`t be frozen, but only time will tell, as Karma says. See here for a lovely comprehensive list of what you can and can`t do on side accounts.