Plot Beginning?

Hey all,

So I'm just wondering - maybe people with premium will learn about this first, but do we have a timeframe for when the actual plot will start? I'm a college student, and don't want to be hovering over neopets all the time if the plot isn't started yet...I'm still doing stuff like training, but would really like to have an idea when I'll want to be on more.

As others have said, there is really no telling when TNT will have the plot up and running. Could be this week, next week, possibly even the week after that. Who knows. They may be having to do some major maintenance for it. Good news for me, because it means more time to train up my pet as much as possible! Just check TDN whenever you can to stay informed.

I'm hoping so badly it's not for another week or two! My pet is quite weak so I'm trying to train (being busy with school isn't helping this situation) and prepare myself! I wish we knew when to expect the starting of a plot so that I'm upping the right stats and getting weapons sorted.

I'm hoping so badly it's not for another week or two! My pet is quite weak so I'm trying to train (being busy with school isn't helping this situation) and prepare myself! I wish we knew when to expect the starting of a plot so that I'm upping the right stats and getting weapons sorted.

Try not to stress out too much about it. I've been busy training up my pet as well. Before this I never ever trained and have not been on neo very long, so it's frustrating. Luckily I was able to borrow a good weapon from a friend to help compensate for my lack of training. If you have the extra neopoints (or a willing neofriend) perhaps you could get a nice set to help you out. (If you don't already)

Unfortunatley, I doubt TNT will let us know about the plot ahead of time. They are a sneaky bunch. :P BUT, I know a lot of people are saying it's coming up very soon, however no one knows that for sure. So just keep training and remember you will also have time to train during the plot. I've been able to train fairly quickly by using the mystery island training school during the day and then using the academy overnight. It's getting pricey with the inflation of codestones. That's my biggest regret, because I had a whole bunch of codestones saved up and sold them all about a month ago. ;)

I'm hoping it's not until the 20th or so- I'll be away the weekend of the 14-18, and I don't want to miss a thing!

But as everyone has said- no one has any idea! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we still have no idea about where is the plot starting but just asking...

So, there isn't any sureness it is starting this month, right? :shiftyeyes_anim:

I guess TNT will wait something later than Valentine's. And February is ending soon :medieval: