New Faerie Abilities!

hrtbrk

Aethia is nearly ready to open her new Ability Academy in the Battledome, but your Neopet won't be able to train without being properly blessed! We can now introduce new Bottled Faeries!

If you find one of these new bottles, you can open it and start collecting blessings to prepare!

The old bottled faeries are now retired, but you can mix them at the cooking pot to help you train! You can mix any three Fading Bottled Faeries (ie: 3 light or 1 light, 1 fire, 1 water) and will receive a random Weak Bottled Faerie.

bd_botfae1_earth.gifbd_botfae1_air.gifbd_botfae1_fire.gifbd_botfae1_water.gif

bd_botfae1_light.gifbd_botfae1_dark.gifbd_botfae1_meta.gif

Well that was unexpected. I guess that the new faeries will replace the old ones as prizes of dialies and stock in the magic shop? Also, I just mixed together some faeries i had.

Dark Feaire + Air Fearie + Water Faerie= Weak Dark Faerie

So I released her and she gave me one dark point and told me to visit the ability shop. I'm guessing it's like the neggery now?

Has anyone figured out how to combine the bottles? I have been waiting to use them. Now I am upset because combining them will decrease my inventory of them by half most likely D:

From what we gather, combining any three Fading Bottled Faeries and the Cooking Pot will give you a RANDOM Weak Faerie.

This is from early testing so it may change.

From what we can tell, all it does is increase that specific faerie ability by one level. We probably won't know what each specific level/bottle does until the Ability Academy opens up.

Yeah, the inflation is probably temporary, like most item when their brand new but not really 'that' valuable. I'm thinking either mixing them at the cooking pot will be just like at techo mountain (you don't chose what you get) or there will be 'verry' specific combos for each one. Leaning more towards the first one though

Edit: I just confirmed (if no one else has XD) that the 'Bless You' does work with the new bottles YAY ^.^ I've been waiting since the old BD closed down

I'm excited to see if we still have our defensive abilities such as burrow and sink or if there's new ones.

Oh wow! These are so pretty. Although I'm a tad confused as I've never used faerie abilities before. xD So I don't really know what to do with the ones I have stacked up in my SDB. All of them are fading bottled earth faeries though..... so I don't have any other faeries to combine them with. I'm curious if I should just go ahead and sell them or not? Er, Idk. So confusing!

I'm also wondering where these bottled faeries will appear. In shops, dailies? Ooooh, it'd be so cool to get one of them as a random event. xD

These new bottles are probably going to be crazy expensive for awhile.

Darn, I still had a Bottled Dark Faerie in my SDB waiting to be released. Now she's defunct. :( So..what do with all the old bottles..how many will I need to combine at the Cooking Pot to release? Also, I'm surprised these new bottles did not replace the old ones. I'm not too impressed with the fact that we cannot see the faeries in these new bottles. Eh...maybe I'm less happy with the change than others are. I'm mostly confused.

I'll just sell the fading bottles, since I really really need the NP. My Aisha still needs all the abilities, but that can wait. Codestones are more important.

Haha! Neopets is really slow right now after that announcement, if the world of Neopia were real it would be chaos everywhere!

That explains why Neopets is so slow right now...it's going to make my dailies so difficult!

Oh wow! These are so pretty. Although I'm a tad confused as I've never used faerie abilities before. xD So I don't really know what to do with the ones I have stacked up in my SDB. All of them are fading bottled earth faeries though..... so I don't have any other faeries to combine them with. I'm curious if I should just go ahead and sell them or not? Er, Idk. So confusing!

I'm also wondering where these bottled faeries will appear. In shops, dailies? Ooooh, it'd be so cool to get one of them as a random event. xD

These new bottles are probably going to be crazy expensive for awhile.

You don't need other faeries to combine them. Mixing three Fading Bottled Earth Faeries will still get you one of the new Weak Bottles.

Pretty! Are there only weak bottled faeries? I tried searching for strong bottled faeries, but there's nothing of that name. Maybe they're called something different or there really only are weak faeries at the moment.

Yeah I'm wondering bout that too. Why differentiate in the name unless there would be other kind of faeries. Maybe it's powerful? Or greater? Haha or good ol stronger xD

should i hold on to them for price raise?

That's a tricky question, the retired ones may go for really high amounts some day but right now there are a lot of them. As for the new ones, I think they'll end up in about the same range as the old ones used to be.

So if you're cool with a l-o-n-g wait, by all means keep them, otherwise sell or mix 'em now

Maybe I should have waited till my Bottled Dark Faerie increased in price before selling...oh well, I still made a good 6.4k. :) If I get any more retired ones, I'll know what to do.