New Faerie Abilities!

hrtbrk

I suspect the old bottles will quickly drop in price... unless the new bottles are much more rare and valuable than the old ones (which is possible if the abilities are indeed all new and improved). Everything is based on speculation at the moment. Anyway, I am converting all my old bottles into new ones, but will keep one of each of the Fading Faeries. Mainly cause I agree that the old ones looked much nicer.

So, I finally decided to try combining some random bottled faeries to see what the new blessings are like. I got 2 water points, and 1 earth point for my troubles. It's too bad I can't use them yet. With this point thing per element. I'm wondering if the new faerie ability system will be similar to the skill selection of Neoquest, or Neoquest 2. It's just speculation, but perhaps it'll an easier way of getting certain skills you want, and avoiding some of the lower skills that you'd want to avoid? Again, just speculating on it after the blessings, points and what my instincts are hinting to me. I'm not going to combine or bless anymore until the ability academy is opened for business. Just to see what happens then. ;)

Urgh, I despise all of these changes! I mean, I know they're good, but it's scary because it's a lot to learn!

I've been too busy to buy any older Faeries and I don't think I ever bothered to collect them. I don't like the new bottles. I liked seeing the Faeries in them. The art work is good, it's just not...Faerie-ish, I guess?

I never really understood the Battle Dome anyway. I just blessed my pets to give them abilities but never really paid attention. I hope TNT still lets them retain their abilities. It had cost us NP, even if we had obtained them for free! I'm sure they know that it would upset users, though, if they failed to give us something back.

Anyway, it's interesting that they are now creating an Academy for them! So, this will be how the Ability power is now raised?

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried mixing 2 Fading Bottled Earth Faeries with 1 Fading Bottled Fire Faerie, and I got this message:

Never mind...you didn't pick the correct combination of objects. Please try again! You can have your items back by the way :)

Have they changed so you can only mix 3 of the same kind? Or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I think it needs to be either 3 of a kind or 3 of different kinds. I couldn't do it with a 2-1 combo, but when I tried with a different faerie so it was 1-1-1, it worked fine.

Edited by Lamppost

• 1 year later...

Can I use a Fading Bottled Light Faerie to bless my shoyru? Or do I have to get a non fading one? I know I have to raise my shoyru to level 7.

You have to use a non fading one. You can either get two more fading bottles and combine them to get a random weak bottled faerie or just buy a weak bottled faerie. Since weak bottled faeries are super cheap you'll probably want to go for the latter option.